Unconditional Love ≫ Bone x Female! Daredevil! Reader

Art: Starstream18

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️
• Some gore

This is a request for RoseShadeWarriorCat. I hope it meets your expectations! Thank you so much for submitting a request!

****

You tasted the air as you rounded the corner of a brick wall, ears flat as you surveyed the area for any signs of an intruder. Scourge had been talking about a strange scent around the alley, but it didn't belong to anyone he knew. He stated on multiple occasions that it was indeed a cat, but definitely not a BloodClan warrior. Hoot and Jumper had also picked up on the strange scent, and Brick claimed to have spotted a hefty orange tabby tom lurking around by the trashcans on the other side of the street. This made you bristle when you thought about it. If some rat-faced jerk was sneaking around and stealing BloodClan's food, you were going to catch him in the act.

"I don't think anyone is out here," Bone, your good friend, meowed as you finished marking the last metal trashcan. "We should probably go back. Scourge is expecting us."

You turned and gave him a look that told him to shut his muzzle. "I know that lousy brickhead is here somewhere," You retorted, lashing your tail. "Violet and I saw him just a couple hours ago. Do you really want to let him get away with stealing our food?"

Bone sighed, shaking his head. "Look, (Y/N). The food-stealer is gone, alright? Let's just go home and report our findings to—" Suddenly, there was a loud crash as one of the trashcans toppled over and spilled it's contents everywhere. Both you and Bone spun around when this happened, shoulders bristling and ears perked up.

"I knew it!" You hissed, creeping up to a black bag full of garbage and peering over the top. Sure enough, the same overweight wad of orange fur was there, crouched down as hell greedily gulped down the remains of a chicken. Your hackles rose involuntarily, and a low growl rumbled in your throat.

"(Y/N)," Bone meowed quietly with a warning tone. "Don't do anything—" You leaped over the black bag and began stalking towards the intruder with a snarl. Bone sighed, his broad shoulders slacking. "—stupid."

"Hey!" You snarled, thrusting your muzzle into the intruder's face, forcing him to stand up and face you. "What do you think you're doing here? This is BloodClan's alley!" The orange menace stared at you for a moment, then let out an ugly, wet snort of a laugh.

"Is that so? Tell me, gorgeous, what's a tom gotta do to get some action around here?" His pus-filled pale blue eyes traveled over your body like a snake about to strike. You fought off the urge to retch, unsheathing your claws and squaring your shoulders. The strange tom licked his lips, growling feistily. "You're one a them tough gals, eh?" He cackled, standing up and revealing his full form. You flinched. He was huge. What had been mistaken for fat by you and your friends was, in fact, rippling, thick muscle.

"Get out of here," You snarled, refusing to show that you were intimidated as he towered over you. "We have ways of dealing with trespassers."

A cocky smirk spread across his scarred muzzle, and he cocked an eyebrow curiously. "Oh, yeah? And what's that?"

You stepped back and crouched down, lashing your tail. "This." With that, you sprang forward and slammed into his chest with enough force to send him sprawling backwards with a loud grunt. You landed on top of him, sinking your claws into his shoulders. Blood trickled out of the wounds, staining your paws crimson.