Chapter 2: Another mate?!

Pov Alex:

(It will be different from the storyline because Stefan is Alex's mate)

When I woke up I felt an arm on my waist and immediately tensed up but relaxed when I remembered yesterday's events. I rolled over and saw that Stefan was still sleeping. "You're staring," he said sleepily because it was still early. "I'm admiring. Can't I admire something?" I said/asked while at the end I made myself sound a little sad. "No no no, you can admire something. How about we go eat some breakfast?" Stefan 'reassured' me. At the word food, I brightened up. "YES, FOOD! Could we have waffles?" I asked. "Sure, but there is a chance that my brother Damon is also in the kitchen," Stefan said but I didn't care. I was going to get waffles! I quickly got out of bed and stole a shirt from Stefan that I could put on. Stefan also came out of bed and put on a shirt and changed his sweatpants. We then walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I sat on a chair while Stefan started grabbing the stuff he needed for waffles. Then at once, a man walked into the kitchen not seeing me at first. That must be Damon Stefan his older brother. I saw that Stefan had started with the waffles. "Stefan? Since when did you come back?" I heard Damon ask confused. "Hello Damon, I have been back since yesterday evening," Stefan replied. "Why the pancakes? You never make breakfast. Is Elena coming over or something?" Damon asked a little confused because he hadn't seen me yet. "No Damon. Elena and I broke up." Stefan said. "And the breakfast is for me," I spoke up for the first time in this conversation. Startled Damon looked at me and immediately his eyes turned purple meaning mine probably did too. He then speeded to me and grabbed my head in his hands causing Stefan to growl. "What are you doing Damon? Step away from MY mate." Stefan growled with emphasis at my. "Why are you lying, Stefan? She is mine!" Damon exclaimed. "Stefan you are my mate but Damon is also my mate..." I said more quit at the end because I don't wanna play them like Katherine (Caroline told her all about it). I think they noticed I looked a bit sad because they immediately stood in front of me concern written on their faces. "What's wrong? Are you not happy with us as your mates?" Damon asked scared of rejection. "No, it's not that. I don't want you to think I'm gonna play you or something like Katherine." I told them sadly. "We will never think of you that way. You are so different than her. You are sweet, nice, beautiful and so much more, the complete opposite of Katherine." Stefan said.

~Time skip brought to you by Eddie Munson his dead body~

After I explained everything like how I could have more than 1 mate and how many I had Stefan went busy with making new pancakes because of what happened earlier he burned the other ones while Damon sat me on his lap.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi people,

Sorry that it took so long for an update but school was/is a mess and I had many tests.

Bye bye :)