𝖇𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Почніть із самого початку

"No it's fine. Erm..... I lost my parents two years ago and then not long after I moved here with my brother after a custody battle so I would be allowed to live with him." Frankie Roma slowly told Finn.

~~

"Frankie Roma, As you only raised Finn's heart rate you get to pick, do you send Finn out there and a new boy will join you on the date. Or will you keep Finn in there with you?" Frankie Roma read out. "#doubletime #dealwiththesexdevil #gonedownunder"

"What do you want?" Frankie Roma asked Finn as she turned to fully face him.

"What do you mean?" Finn asked the Australian girl who was opposite him.

"Do you want to stay in here with me for a bit longer and I go on another date, or do you want to leave and go back to your Paige?" Frankie Roma asked Finn, as she looked him up and down as she bit her lip, not knowing what she was doing to him.

"Well I would like to stay in here with you if you don't want to see any of the other boys." Finn told her.

"Well I might just get Connaugh with a G, but I'd rather stick with you." Frankie Roma told Finn making both of them burst out into loud laughter, as they made the decision to stay in the hide away together.

~~

"It isn't that bad, don't worry, but what turns you on and what turns you off?" Finn asked Frankie Roma.

"Oh, God!" Frankie Roma laughed as she let out a breath. "It isn't that bad, but you will have to answer the question after I tell you mine. It's only fair that way."

"Ok, I'll tell you mine after you say yours." Finn told her with a smirk on his face. They shook hands as they laughed and then they locked their fingers before they got ready to spill on their turn on's and turn off's.

"Right so my turn on's are when a guy moves my hair so it is our of my face, when they pull me onto their lap, when a guy whispers in my ear as he hugs me and, oh God, when a guy is dominating...." Frankie Roma told him before she blushed. "Right, and my turn offs in a guys are him being a toxic alpha male, people that interrupt others or just have bad manners and when he cares way too much about the way I look."

~~

"You smell very nice by the way. I keep getting whiffs of it after the hug we had." Frankie Roma told him as she smelt his aftershave again. "It's great."

"It smells nice in bed as well." Finn added and this caused Frankie Roma to die of his boldness, but she likes that in a guy, to be bold with her.

"Maybe I can get to know that." Frankie Roma told him with a small smirk on her face.

"Maybe soon you will." Finn told her as he saw her play with two rings on her fingers. "You will yeah"

"You're a bit sweaty, Aren't ya?" Frankie Roma told him. As she dragged the tip of her nail across his peck.

"It's a bit oily, really." Finn told her as she leaned back on the chair.

"I've been giving the compliments here right now." Frankie Roma told him as she giggled with him. "I feel like I'm putting it on too much."

"It's not too much." Finn told her with yet another shit eating grin.

~~

"You could definitely tell the difference between mine and Rebecca's introduction. The girls were definitely apart from Siannise, annoyed at what I did but you gotta do what you gotta do to get the attention of the boy you like." Frankie Roma told the camera as she was sat in the beach hut. "It was definitely awkward but I wasn't intimidated by them they are like baby tigers."