𝖎 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖉

I see red, red, oh red
A gun to your head, head, to your head, oh
Executioner style, and there won't be no trial
Don't you know that you're better off dead
All I see is red, red, oh red
Now all I see is

I See Red ~
Everyone Loves An Outlaw

Frankie Roma was walking down the cobblestone street as she made her way towards the producers as she was shown walking up to the Love Island Villa

She walked around the corner before she met with the other new girl at the Villa.

"Hiya, I'm Rebecca." The other girl told Frankie Roma as they stood next to each other.

"Hiya, I'm Frankie Roma." Frankie Roma told the girl as she spoke with her heavy Australian Accent. You would think that after not living in Australia for almost two years and being surrounded by others that don't have her accent it might have changed in the two years.

As if! Her accent was just as strong as the day she walked into the country.

"So you two will be going in as surprises in this Hearts Racing Challenge. They will not be expecting you. So don't say anything but go up to the boys and tease them, barely do anything and then leave immediately after. Rebecca you will be up first." The producers spoke to the two new girls for the villa.

"Ok." Rebecca told the producers before they would start the filming.

"Sure." Frankie Roma told the producers before the camera did a slow motion shot of the two new girls walking into the Love Island Villa to surprise all of the girls and boys.

~~

Once they got to the Villa and inside they walked in silently as they made their way into the Dressing Room.

Once the last of the girls had left the area, Sophie, and Frankie Roma couldn't lie: "They have made such a mess." Frankie Roma whispered to Rebecca before they were getting ready to leave as they checked their makeup, hair and outfit.

Then another song started to play outside of the doors and the two new girls shared a look.

"Rebecca, you need to go out now." A producer came up and whispered to the two girls.

"Ok." Rebecca answered back.

"Have fun and ruffle some feathers." Frankie Roma whispered to the dark haired girl as she winked towards her.

Rebecca walked out and she got all of the reactions from the boys and girls that they expected.

~~

Frankie Roma was standing in the dressing room. And Rebecca walked back into the dressing room. "Have fun and just be a tease." Rebecca whispered to Frankie Roma.

"Don't worry I'm gonna tease them a lot." Frankie Roma told the girl quietly before she got ready to leave the room and to go into the lion's den.

Frankie Roma walked out of the dressing room half a minute after Rebecca had walked in. Her ginger hair lit up around her face as the light hit her hair.