𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖑

Oh I'm unnatural
I know I'm really really really unnatural 왜
네 앞에만 서면 또 삐그덕 대
You blow ma mind

맘에 안 들어
이런 내 모습 oh 내 말투
말을 안 들어 no
Really really really unnatural 왜

Yeah 그래 너는 나답지 못하게 해 love actually
기대와 불안에 가둬 날
적당히 미치게 you got me like woo
냉정함을 유지해 때로 but
안 되잖아 자연스런 태도
멍청한 꼴 dripping gold 뭘 더 no way

Unnatural ~
WJSN(Cosmic Girls)

This is all of Frankie Roma's Unseen bits in the show, for the season!

AN: I want to make a 2019 book, but please help with making of a profile here, the only thing I know is her family as they are famous, name and job.

But who should the OC be interested in? She will come in the day before Casa Amor, or she will be a Casa Amor Bombshell. But who should be the Love Interest? Maura, Michael, Ovie or other. 

Frankie Roma and Rebecca were walking in, but in their first take, Frankie Roma's heel got stuck in the decking as they walked towards the villa, making her fall over.

Before Rebecca stopped and ran back to the girl, helping her up.

~~

Frankie Roma and Rebecca were shitting it. they stood in the dressing room laughing.

"Brrr Brrr Brrrr." Frankie Roma and Rebecca told each other with straight face.

"Ma!" Frankie Roma first told Rebecca as she followed the Sharpay and Ryan warm up.

"Ma!" Rebecca told her back.

"Ma!" Frankie Roma first told Rebecca as they both continued to follow the Sharpay and Ryan warm up.

"Ma!" Rebecca told her back.

"Ma!" Frankie Roma first told Rebecca as they both continued to follow the Sharpay and Ryan warm up.

"Ma!" Rebecca told her back.

Then they were both shown just cackling with each other as they held onto each other's arms.

~~

Frankie Roma ended up getting lost in the Villa, on her way to the Hideaway making her and Rebecca wait for producers to appear so they could find their way around the large villa.

"Ahhhh! We're lost!" Frankie Roma told the girl as they laughed as they held onto each other.

~~

As Finn pulled Frankie Roma so they could have a chat away from the group. There was a giant flying thing.

Frankie Roma wasn't scared of shit like this. "Ahhhhhh!" Finn told her, screaming like a girl. Like you would expect a girl to scream.

"Ah, look at the size of that. It's just as big as you." Finn told Frankie Roma.

She just looked at him like he would be dead in a second if he carried on. Before Finn started running as he saw the flying thing come back.

"Fuck off." Frankie Roma told Finn as she flipped him the bird, and she chased after the flying bug before she caught it.

~~

Frankie Roma and Finn were sat in the girls dressing room.

"That snog put shivers up my spine." Finn told Frankie Roma making her laugh at him.

Before they kissed and he literally got shivers again. Frankie Roma breaking the kiss again as she started laughing.

~~