𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘

OMFG ONE CHAPTER OF THE ACTUAL BOOK LEFT I CRIED SO MUCH IN WRITING THIS CHAPTER FFS!

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

Frankie Roma woke up with a phone going off around her, in the bedroom.

So she got up saw that Callum's phone was just going back and forth with chiming, so she grabbed a pillow and threw it harshly onto his face.

"Phone!" She whispered to him as she dropped the boy's phone onto his chest before she ran back to her bed and ignored everything happening with Callum and Molly.

~~

"Siannise and Rommie, Babe, you're doing a great job!" Luke M shouted at the two girls.

"I don't appreciate the sarcasm Mr. Mabbott!" Frankie Roma told Luke M as she shook her head.

"I can make you call me that later!" Luke M shouted at the group, as he winked at Frankie Roma.

"Not out here!" Luke T shouted at the very PDA couple.

~~

"Would you say you are like exclusive?" Jess asked the girl about the one thing the group was all wondering.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend before we got up and danced." Molly continued to tell the group, as they listened.

This got the girls all screaming as they all made one giant pile on top of Molly as they were all so happy for her and Callum, like GOD! Four boyfriend and girlfriends and one exclusive couple.

~~

"Franks come here!" Frankie Roma heard Mike shout at her.

"No, I'm making some tea!" Frankie Roma shouted back at the boy as she held up the mug she was using, emphasising her point.

"I'm coming to you!" The boy told her as he walked over to her.

"Right he's playing up to the play boy shit, and he's getting a playboy picture from each girl!" Ched shouted at the girl across the garden.

So Frankie Roma just stood there as she smiled at Mike.

"No, Kiss on the cheek!" Ched shouted making Frankie Roma turn and just give Mike a kiss on the cheek.

"There." Frankie Roma told the boy before she walked to the fridge to grab some milk for the two cups of tea.

~~

"Can you get us a Banana please Frank?" Luke M called over to his best friend as she was in the kitchen, yet again.

"I'm not your fucking servant!" Frankie Roma told her boyfriend as she didn't even missed a beat.

She picked up the Banana before she walked back over to the boys carrying her mic pack.

"There!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she chucked him the fruit. "Enjoy the Banana!"

"Cheers!" Luke M told the girl as she nodded, and went to walk off.

~~

"You can sit there and click your fingers sunshine!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she flipped him off as she passed them to him.

"Cookies!" Frankie Roma told the group as she dropped the cookie jar.

"Are you joking me!" Luke M told the girl.

"Are you giving me the ones from the floor?!" Luke M asked the girl in shock.

"yeah, if you want other ones get off of your arse." Frankie Roma told the boy as she shook her head.