𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

AN: Midnight Sky ||||| LOVE ISLAND 2022 is up now, with a profile, but I will not update it fully with chapters until the end of my exams. I will only update probably the first episode when the OC, Lila, walks in. 

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

Another text chime came through on Callum's phone. And this caused the boy to continue reading his card. "The couple with the next fewest votes from the public, and therefore dumped from the island is..." Callum read.

And there was another gap the size of an eon, they didn't want this.

And then Callum's phone went off one last time with that fucking text chime. "Eva and Nas."

~~

Frankie Roma just gasped and she stood on top the day beds, as the entire bed was shaking at the pressure the girls were adding with their heels. And Siannise was just screaming the whole time.

Siannise's screams were what scared Frankie Roma the whole time.

Before they both bolted off of the day bed and they ran for the hills.

"I forgot my wine." Frankie Roma yelled seeing the glass full of red wine which was left on the side of the day beds, still ready to drink.

"Rescue mission." Frankie Roma added before she ran and she grasped her fingers around the base of the main part of the glass.

Before Frankie Roma felt something against her ankle and due to her not knowing that the fuck this thing was she ran off. She ran right back to Siannise as they hugged before they cackled with laughter.

And both girls just fell to the floor as they laughed.

~~

Frankie Roma ran and jumped into bed as she was tired after all of this shit.

"Night everyone." Frankie Roma told them all after Mike had yelled out, making up for Nas who would normally yell it out.

~~

Frankie Roma woke up the next morning, with her face in Luke M's chest, as she was led fully on him. His arms snuggly around her waist keeping her in place.

She woke up when the lights came on, burying her face even further into Luke M's chest to take away any sort of light.

"Morning." Frankie Roma mumbled to her boy.

"Good morning baby." Luke M whispered back into her ear before kissing the top of her head.

~~

"You gonna make us some breakfast?" Siannise asked the two boys as they both looked up at their boy as they smiled.

"Made it already." Luke M told the two girls as they boy raise a brow as they looked at each other with a smile.

"You've made it!" Siannise asked the boys as she looked astonished.

"What the fuck have you made for us?" Frankie Roma asked the boys as she looked at them with a smile.

"Food." Luke T told the girls with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Come and see." Luke M told his girl as he walked over to Frankie Roma and held her hand before pulling her up to go outside.

~~

 "Who's idea was this? Was it a mutual decision?" Frankie Roma asked the boys before she started tucking in for her food.

"It wasn't mine." Luke T slowly told them, making Frankie Roma laugh. "I can't lie."