𝖇𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

"What a name." Callum muttered to the girls.

"You can't get anything from a name." Shaughna protested to the boy she was coupled up with.

~~

"You were like 'Whooo!' Then someone walks down like that." Paige announced, still upset about Finn, Connor and Callum having their hearts raised the most by the new girls: Rebecca and Frankie Roma.

"Is that why all your hearts wne up for Becky and Frank?" Shaughna asked as she changed the girls names as she smiled.

"I can't control it." Callum told the girl he was coupled up with. "I was in shock." Callum told the girls.

~~

Then Finn got a text. "I've got a text!" Finn called out as he grabbed his phone from next to his shorts.

"Finn, as your heart rates were raised the most by Frankie Roma you will join her on a date tonight. Finn please join Frankie Roma in the hideaway immediately. #sexdevil #barbiegirl #heartsdon'tlie." Finn read out from his phone as the girls looked on in shock.

~~

"Yes, but you can pop it." Frankie Roma warned him as he got prepared to pop the champagne. "I would take an eye out. Show me what you've got with those muscles." Frankie Roma told him as she leaned away from the champagne.

Finn popped the cork and it fizzed over Frankie Roma's legs and his legs, due to them not being sat opposite each other, but they were next to each other, as it sprayed the contents of the bottle over her legs before she pushed it to his so it wasn't just her that got her legs wet.

"Pouring it over girls legs, do you do this often when you open Champagne." Frankie Roma laughed at him as he poured their drinks into flutes. "Let's have a cheers."

"No, I don't normally do that but pretty girls distract me." Finn smoothly told her.

"Smooth." Frankie Roma told Finn as she jokingly rolled her eyes as she laughed at him.

~~

"I'm a bit upset that I didn't get to see your performance." Frankie Roma told Finn as she tried to remember the look the boy had on. "You were a sexy cave man tonight."

"Yeah and I can make your bed rock." Finn flirted with the girl heavily.

"Oh GOD!" Frankie Roma told the boy before they both started to laugh loudly at all of this.

~~

"Tell me about you and Paige. Like be 100% honest." Frankie Roma told him as she took a sip of the drink Finn filled up for her, once they first got outside. Which was Champagne which she didn't drink often as it wasn't her cup of tea but she would drink it when she had to.

"Well, it's complicated because I do like her but I just have a lot of doubts in my mind about being with her cos of how she gets sometimes." Finn told the girl.

"Would you care to elaborate." Frankie Roma told the boy.

"It is just that sometimes I feel like she is just there her finding someone she likes and we haven't had like a talk properly other than our date on my first day here. And I want to be able to find someone who wants to have deep conversation, but at the same time I'm still young and they want to have fun." Finn told Frankie Roma.

~~

"I was born in Adelaide, and then when I was 18 I moved to Wigan, with my baby brother." Frankie Roma told him.

"How old is your brother?" Finn asked her.

"He is 6 years old." Frankie Roma told Finn.

"Why did you two move here without your parents, sorry if I am pushing you to answer this. You don't need to answer me." Finn told the girl rushing out the last words.