🌸𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-13: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮🌸

Start from the beginning

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟, 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑣𝑎𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑.

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑢𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

"Mom! How are you? Are you doing well? How are Dad and Hayoon doing?" Y/n asked.

"Yes yes Y/n. I am doing well and your dad and Hayoon are also fine." Mrs.Park said making Y/n smile.

"Alright then! I am happy. Did you all had your lunch?" Y/n asked once again.

"Yes Y/n. We are done with our lunch. By the way I wanted to have a serious talk with you. Are you free now?" Mrs.Park asked making her daughter wonder about what her mother wants her to say.

"Yes I am free now. Tell me what you want to say Mom?" Y/n said coming out of the painting room where Taehyung was busy painting and going towards the balcony.

"Y/n, what are your views on marriage? Most precisely you getting married?" Mrs.Park asked calmly.

"Marriage? What's the matter Mom? Why so suddenly you want to know about my views on me getting married?" Y/n asked talking a seat in the balcony.

"Just answer me Y/n." Mrs.Park said.

"Fine. For me marriage should not be done under pressure. Both the persons should have mutual understanding and ofcourse love, trust and loyalty are the main pillars of a healthy and successful marriage. And Mom I am still not ready to get married so let's end this topic now?" Y/n said.

"Who is asking you get married today? I just wanted to know your views because I have found someone for you." Mrs.Park said casually bringing a big storm inside Y/n's soul.

"What?! What do you mean Mom?" Y/n almost shouted.

"I mean that I have found a perfect boy for you. He is perfect for you. I want you to spend time with him so that you both get to know each other." Mrs.Park.

"Stop it Mom! How could you do that? You did not even found it important to ask what I want?" Y/n said angrily.

"I am your Mom Y/n and I have the full right to choose a perfect groom for you." Mrs.Park said in a bitter way.

"Yes you are my mom but that does not mean that I will marry someone I don't even love. It's about my future Mom so with whom I want to spend my entire life depends on my decision." Y/n said trying hard to control her anger.

"Seojun is a nice guy Y/n. I know he will keep you happy." Mrs.Park said.

"Seojun? Who Seojun?" Y/n asked getting confused.

"Kang Seojun. I want you to marry him and settle with him. He is a nice guy with looks, fame, a permanent and settled job." Mrs.Park said making Y/n lose her control over her anger.