Dinner and dessert

Mulai dari awal

"You and Rin?"

"No, never. Although I do think I'm the first person he told he was interested in guys. At the time he considered himself bisexual." Sosuke admitted.

"He doesn't any more?" Haru asked.

"Please don't tell him, I mean he only told me a few days ago, but no. He said he thinks he is gay. Even hinted that he may have a boyfriend."

"Really!" Haru perked up a little. "That's good, I mean for him." Haru slumped back as he finished the fish.

"Do you ever want that?" Sosuke asked.

"A, a boyfriend?" Haru hesitated.

"A relationship like that." Sosuke pressed.

"Maybe, uh, yeah someday. But school and uh, you know swimming..." Haru didn't look up to see the love in the teal eyes. He finished the food on his plate in silence. When he took his dishes to the sink, Sosuke came up behind him. His cock was hard as it rubbed against Haru's ass.

"What if I told you I was fine with taking a backseat to your school and swimming, as long as you told people you were dating me?" His hot breath warmed Haru's neck. The man shivered.

"I, uh, Sosuke?" Haru turned in his arms. He saw the smile touching the pale thin lips.

"Haru, I've been thinking about it for awhile now." Sosuke muttered. He brushed some hair from the side of Haru's head back into place.

"The incident in the ocean, well it made me see that anything can take you away from me and, well um, it sort of scared me." Sosuke admitted.

"Why?" Haru breathed out. His hand was rubbing over Sosuke erection, almost absent-mindedly. Sosuke let out a soft moan as he got harder. He leaned in to kiss Haru's lips.

"The thought of dying before I told our friends that your mine." He cooed in his ear.

"They think we hate each other." Haru whispered as Sosuke's mouth latched onto his neck. He sucked hard on the tender flesh. Sosuke's arm reached around Haru to squeeze his ass.

"At first I may have hated you a little. It was more jealousy. Rin left me to go after you after seeing you swim once. He fell in love with the dolphin in the water. It was why I tried to get you away from him." Sosuke muttered.

"Yes, Rin always liked watching me swim."

"He tells people there is nothing like it..." Sosuke informed him. "I think swimming with you is his nirvana ."

Haru managed to get his other hand in between their bodies. He undid Sosuke's pants. "Hmm, maybe because the water is mine." Haru muttered. Sosuke groaned , his body jerking forward into Haru as the other pulled Sosuke's cock free.

"Fucking you just might be mine." Sosuke teased. Haru's thumb split his slit open.

"AH, damn!" Precum leaked out as Sosuke clung to the strong thin shoulders. He rested his forehead on Haru's shoulder as the other squeezed and stroked his cock.

"Your my dessert?" Sosuke's voice was deep with desire.

"I have spray whip." Haru chuckled.

"Fuck, your sweet enough." Sosuke yanked Haru around. The shorter man fell forward catching his arms on the table as Sosuke bent over him.

Now, Haru's breathing picked up. Sosuke kissed his neck, traveling his hands over Haru's chest he spun his hard buds in his fingers. Sosuke's mouth moved down Haru's back. Goosebumps appeared on the mans flesh. Sosuke licked over them. Haru held still afraid to hurt the other if he moved too suddenly. Sosuke used the hand on his injured shoulder to wrap around Haru's manhood.

"Sosuke.." Haru moaned out the name. Sosuke sunk to his knees. His free hand pulled the swim suit away from the man's pale flesh. With a snarky chuckle, Sosuke licked Haru's ass cheek.

"Cheeky bastard." Haru moaned.

Sosuke pulled his ass open, slipping his tongue between the cheeks he felt Haru arch back. It pleased him to hear the moan getting louder. Sosuke licked inside him, before slipping a finger in. Haru hissed out his name. Sosuke pulled Haru's leg over his head. Getting between him and the table he sucked the cock into his mouth. Stroking it he added another finger inside his lover. Haru's hands clutched the table.

Sosuke began to scissor his fingers widening Haru to fit him. At the same time he bobbed his head over the thickening cock. "Sosuke!" Haru moaned louder. Sosuke's only answer was to go faster.

He added another finger, precum slipped down his throat, Haru was eager tonight. Sosuke suctioned his lips around the head of Haru's cock.

"Ah, fuck what are you..." His knees buckled. Sosuke held him up with the fingers in his ass, as Haru's elbows hit the table. Sosuke deep throated Haru's cock as the other came down his throat.

"Fucking bastard." Haru panted. Sosuke stood up.

"You enjoyed it!" He chuckled. Lifting the now naked Haru up, he laid him on his back on the table. Once more he pressed all four fingers inside the man. Haru's eyes were dark as night as he held his knees to his chest to give his lover room. Sosuke pressed his fingers in as deep as they would go. Haru's head fell back.

"Yes, please." He begged. Sosuke couldn't hold out much longer. He pulled his fingers out. Taking his shirt off, he stepped forward. Haru's hungry eyes ate up Sosuke's naked muscled chest.

"Damn you are beautiful when you look at me like that." Sosuke purred.

"Funny, that's what I was thinking." Haru admitted. Sosuke pressed his cock into the other. He felt him split open, felt his body give way as it accepted him inside. Haru dropped his head back onto the table, his legs wrapped around Sosuke's neck. The taller male, pressed in, hugging the others legs against him.

"Yes!" Haru panted. Sosuke buried his cock deep inside. He kept it fully in as he wiggled his hips around. He pulled out in fast short quick thrusts as Haru moaned and thrashed under him.

Bending forward, Sosuke gripped the other side of the table. He pulled out so only the tip was in before slamming down into his lover. Haru's arms came up, one clutched Sosuke's wrist, the other imbedded itself into the thick lush dark hair of his lover.

Sosuke watched Haru's face contort in pain then pleasure to compete and utter ecstasy as he pounded into him. He changed up his rhythm. First going hard and fast then to slow steady thrust only to ram deep once more. Haru's body didn't have time to adjust to each move. Sosuke saw how much the other enjoyed the uncertainty.

Sosuke leaned forward, deeply thrusting into Haru. Haru arched his back crying out as he came over their chests. A second later and Sosuke was filling him with the hot liquid.

"Haru, I want to tell the others." Sosuke muttered.

"That's good, because we would like to know what the fuck is going on?" Sosuke turned his head to see Asashi and Ikuya standing in the doorway. The red head looked shocked as he tried to block his friend from seeing what was happening.

"I should get locks for my doors." Haru muttered. Sosuke couldn't help it. The situation was just hilarious. Then, Haru had to say that, like it was more important than them getting caught. Sosuke laid his head on Haru's chest and shook with laughter.