Dinner and dessert

⚠️ smut ⚠️

"I brought wine." The voice whispered beside the dark head as his strong arm reached around the thin body to set the dew lined bottle down on the counter.

"Should put it in ice." Haru said. Sosuke snorted as his other arm curved around the mans waist. He buried his face in Haru's hair. Breathing in the sent of sea salt and summer breeze. Haru always smelled like outdoors. Fresh, clean it was something Sosuke didn't even know he loved. Haru flipped the mackerel over.

"How's your shoulder?" He asked as his fingers traced the hand sitting on the counter.

"Sore, but the doctor said I didn't damage it further." He stated.

"Good. Watching the wave pull you away..." Haru stopped talking.

"I think you were in it before it crashed against the shore. It was like you knew." Sosuke muttered. He took a half step back, the skin on Haru's back felt smooth against the open shirt Sosuke wore. Why did Haru insist on cooking in nothing bit his swim trunks and apron? Did he know this sight turned on the teal eyed man watching him?

"I knew you wouldn't be able to fight the undertow with your shoulder messed up. I didn't even see Rin go down." Haru whispered. Sosuke didn't know what to say about that. Rin was his best friend, had been for his entire life. Rin had a way about him, like he was bigger than life. His smile, his ideal of making it to the world stage, his entire outlook on life was just something that drew you in.

Haru was the opposite. He was quiet, withdrawn. He didn't make a big deal out of anything. Sosuke liked the solitude with him. When life became overwhelming, coming to Haru was like a breath of air. He could breath again around the quiet guy. Unless there was water around.

They were nearly identical then, Haru and Rin. Two sides of the same fishy coin. The shark and the dolphin. Sosuke leaned against the table as he watched his boyfriend dish out the fish he had made. He separated the stemmed vegetables and rice onto two plates. Living alone, Haru had, had to learn to fend for himself.

"You going to put anything else on?" He asked as Haru brought the dishes to the table.

"Why, you will only take it off once we are done eating. I'm helping you out with this." Haru stated. Sosuke chuckled.

"Yeah you're right, but it doesn't help that I will be sitting here with a hard on while we eat." He snorted.

"I could sit on your lap." Haru peered at him over his shoulder. He had gone back to the counter to get their drinks.

"Fuck you, Haru!" Sosuke groaned. Haru chuckled darkly.

"Does Tachibana know of your dark side?" Sosuke growled out.

"Makoto knows almost everything about me." Haru stated. "Aside form my fucking you, that is. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm still a virgin."

"Are you going to tell him?" Sosuke asked taking a bite of the fish. How Haru made it taste so much better than anything else, Sosuke had no idea.

"What is there to tell?" Haru asked. "Do you tell Rin everyone you have sex with?" He turned on Sosuke.

"Damn Haru, stab me will ya?" Sosuke bemoaned. "You know you're the only person I've ever fucked!" He spat out. Haru blinked his ocean blue eyes at him.

"No, I didn't know that." He muttered.

"So, uh, you and Tachibana ever... you know?" Sosuke hinted.

"No, nothing. I mean we kissed once when Nagisa was being annoying about something. It was my first kiss, but it was so weird that we never did anything like that again." Haru stated. He cut out another bite of fish. Before putting it in his mouth he asked it.