"Wow! Maybe I'll ask someone else to go with me." Varian said as he crossed his arms with a smile. (Y/n) giggled and took the flower from him. "Of course I'll go with you, Sapphires! Who else would I possibly want to go with?" She said with a large smile.

Rosalie gave the couple another task to work on, but this time they were able to do it together. The princess put them in charge of scrubbing the floor where guests would presumedly be dancing. Both teenagers were scrubbing the floor on their hands and knees with their sleeves rolled up.

Varian would glance over at his girlfriend who was humming softly to herself as she worked. He couldn't help but smile at her as she blew a piece of hair out of her face. He thought about how much he cared for the witch. It seemed like his entire world stopped moving when she wasn't around him, and moving a mile a minute when she was.

The alchemist leaned to rest his head against his hand only to have his elbow slip from the wet floor making him hit the floor with a soft thud. Varian picked himself back up and continued scrubbing the floor. (Y/n) glanced over at him and she let out a soft giggle that was absolute music to Varian's ears.

The couple continued to scrub the floor for a few more minutes before Varian sighed as he stared down at the floor they weren't even half way through cleaning yet. Varian smiled as he quickly stood up from the floor and ran to grab something.

"What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked not looking up from where she was currently trying to get a smudge off of the floor. "You'll see, milady." Varian said and the witch rolled her eyes with a soft smile.

Out of the corner of (Y/n)'s eye she saw black boots tied to the brushes they were using to clean the floor. Varian's ungloved hand was held out for her to take. The witch stared up at her boyfriend who was giving her a large goofy smile.

"You know this could end horribly wrong, right?" (Y/n) asked and Varian rolled his eyes. "It could, or it could be the exact opposite. What do you say, milady?" He asked with a soft smirk. "You sure are persuasive aren't you, Sapphires?" (Y/n) said before taking his hand. Varian pulled her up and tied a pair of brushes to the bottom of her boots.

Varian took a step back and started using the brushes similarly to ice skates. He moved quickly across the floor with his hands behind his back. He even skated backwards at one point.

(Y/n) was quite the opposite compared to Varian. She had her arms out as she did her best to keep herself stable. Her knees were bent inwards as she slowly shuffled her feet on the floor.

"How are you so good at this, Sapphires?" (Y/n) asked as Varian circled around her multiple times. "My dad takes me ice skating every winter. It kinda became a tradition for us to go once a week when we can." He explained as he came to a stop in front of her. "Show off." She said with a slight smirk and Varian laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you." He said softly as he took (Y/n)'s hands in his. "Keep your legs straight in front of you. If you're legs are angled towards each other your going to trip over your own feet." He explained and gently moved (Y/n)'s feet with one of his to make them straight.

"Just like that! Now, bend your knees slightly. That way your center of gravity isn't going all over the place." Varian said and (Y/n) nodded as she did what he said. She looked back up at him only to notice he was staring right at her with a smile. A blush quickly crawled up her cheeks as she looked back down at her feet.

Varian rested his forehead against hers gently. "And finally, just put one foot in front of the other." He said softly to her and she nodded.

The teens held hands as Varian moved backwards making sure (Y/n) didn't fall. "There you go! You're getting it!" Varian praised her and the blush on the witch's cheeks became darker.