Trevor Returns

Varian and I were running to find the others. We had maybe, possibly, taken more time than we were supposed to. "Eugene!" I called out and waved as I saw him. He was with King Fredrick and it looked like they were leaving. "Kids!" He said and he grabbed both of our shoulders and turned us away from the king. He leaned down and whispered to both of us. "Okay, to keep Blondie from ripping you both to shreds for how late you are, go and follow Red, Lance, and Angry into the forest okay? You two can help them set up. If you're fast enough you can catch up to them." Eugene said and Varian and I nodded to each other before heading off again.

We found the sisters after running for who knows how long. Catalina was putting flowers all over Max and Kiera was brushing Fidella. Lance was sitting on a rock taking a nap. "Hey, girls!" I said as we approached them. "Well look who decided to show up." Kiera said rolling her eyes at both of us. "In my defense I have no concept of time." I said with a slight smirk as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I think it's sweet." Catalina said softly to us. "Do you need help with anything?" Varian asked and both girls nodded. We both started setting up for Rapunzel's big plan to get her parents back together. Eugene showed up not long after with the King before hiding in the bushes with us.

"Rapunzel, where are we going?" I heard Queen Ariana say from not too far away. "Oh, you know, I just thought you might enjoy a ride through the forest. Dad? What! Dad's here?! Wait, what are the chances?" Rapunzel said and Varian leaned over to whisper to me. "Our performance was a hundred times better." He said and I nodded. "Eugene led me. Wait, where's Eugene?" Fredrick asked as we all watched from the bushes.

"Mom and I were just going for a ride, but..." Rapunzel faked a yawn as she stretched. "Suddenly, I'm just so tired. Hey! I know. Since you just happen to be here, why don't you take my place?" She said pushing her father towards her mother. "Oh, I-I don't know-" Fredrick said turning back to Rapunzel only to have her glare at him. "Do it." She said and her voice became deep and scary. "Yes! I-I'd love to-" Fredrick said turning back only to get Fidella's face in his. "I-I love...horsing around." Fredrick said and Ariana laughed.

Rapunzel snuck back into the bushes with all of us. "Now, to set the mood...Red, Angry, the fireflies." Rapunzel said before making eye contact with Varian and I. "Where have you two been?" She whisper yelled to both of us. "In my defense I still have no concept of time." I whisper yelled back and she face palmed. "What's your excuse, Varian?" She asked him and he shrugged his shoulders. "She knows my one weakness-" Varian started to say only to be cut off. "Tickling?" "Blood?" "Your dad?" "Ruddiger?" The others started to name different things off making me giggle as he blushed and rolled his eyes. "Okay! I get it! I have a lot of weaknesses, but I can't say no to the puppy eyes and when she pouts. She looks at me like I just stole her favorite candy. What do you expect me to do?" He whisper yelled back to Rapunzel.

Catalina and Kiera both looked down at their firefly jars to see they were empty. "Where's our fireflies go?" Kiera asked and Pascal hiccuped before showing his glowing belly. A thud and a groan caught all of our attention. Fredrick was having a very hard time getting up onto Max. Rapunzel and Eugene quickly went to his aid and helped him up onto Max only for him to fall off on the other side making the rest of us giggle.

"Just a moment! Oh, Rapunzel, I'm not sure about this. The galloping motion upsets my stomach." Fredrick said softly. "Dad! Mom, really loves riding. At least give it a try. For me?" Rapunzel asked him and he sighed. "How could I say no to you?" He said and I tilted my head to the side. "So that's what having a dad is like." I said softly and Varian covered his mouth to keep from laughing. "This would be as good as a time as any to take over the kingdom, nerd." Kiera said and I giggled while Varian stared at her stunned.

"She's not wrong. Maybe Kiera will be the next one to try and take over the kingdom." I said with a laugh and Varian rolled his eyes. "I'd like to see her try. And taking over Corona was hard work. I spent so much time and effort on it." He said crossing his arms and pouting lightly. "No offense, Sapphs, but you had a crazy super powerful demon on your side and you still couldn't take over Corona." I said and he rolled his eyes. "At least I didn't destroy my entire village." He said under his breath and I shrugged my shoulders. "At least I succeeded." I said with a smirk and he rolled his eyes. "Ha ha...very funny." He said and I placed a kiss to his cheek. "At least you're the only one of us that tried to take over Corona twice." I said and Angry jumped in. "Yeah and you failed both times." She said and I laughed. "For your information, I wasn't actually trying to take over Corona the second time." He said to me and I laughed.