"No, this isn't acceptable. I'm going to make sure everyone is invited because that's the kind of kingdom Corona is." The princess said before walking out of the room.

"And there goes Rapunzel...how long do you think it's going to take her to get us invited?" Varian asked (Y/n) and she thought for a moment. "My guess is three hours tops, but that's if she gets us invited. I have a feeling she might have to sneak most of us in." (Y/n) said and Varian nodded knowing that is a very likely scenario.

"Do you need any help setting everything up?" (Y/n) asked the princess and she sighed shaking her head no. "I'm sure we can find something to help with to make it more enjoyable for you." Varian said with a soft smile towards Rosalie and (Y/n) nodded agreeing with him.

Rosalie thought for a moment before nodding. "(Y/n), you can make the center pieces with the flowers you brought. Varian, you can help them set up the area the orchestra is going to be." Rosalie said and both friends saluted her.

The two started walking towards their new destinations as Rosalie's voice shouted to Varian. "Please don't try to make anything crazy unnecessary! This is a ball! Not a science fair!" Rosalie said making the witch laugh and Varian rolled his eyes.

The witch hummed softly as she gently placed different wild flowers into each vase provided to her. Each one was full of different colored flowers and she smiled happily as she made them.

"Uh...(Y/n)...I know you've already made a couple of center pieces, but they need to all be exactly the same." Rosalie said as she held up one of the vases.

(Y/n) tilted her head to the side confused. "Why do they have to all be the same? Shouldn't each table have something different on it? I mean, what's the point in having them all be exactly the same when you can change each one slightly to add some variation?" She asked and Rosalie sighed.

"That's just not how things are done. I do love how they are, personally, but if anyone of significant political importance sees something like this, Corona could be the laughing stock of every kingdom." Rosalie explained.

"I don't see how something as small as decorations could cause something like that." (Y/n) said with a soft laugh thinking the princess was just joking around.

"We're already making major changes with this ball as it is, we can't afford to change anything else. We're not even supposed to be using wild flowers, but Rapunzel insisted on flowers from your meadow. Here, I'll show you how they should look." Rosalie said sitting down with the witch and showing her exactly how she wanted the flowers arranged.

The witch followed the princess' directions and made the bouquets how she wanted them. She finished all of them rather quickly and she stared at her work with a bored expression. A chin placed itself onto the witch's shoulder and they tilted their head to the side. (Y/n) didn't need to look to know it was Varian.

"They look-" Varian started to say only for (Y/n) to cut him off. "Wrong?" She finished and he let out a soft laugh. "I was going to say different. Definitely not what you would do with them, but not bad I guess." Varian said and (Y/n) stared at the plants with a blank expression.

"Is this really what the higher ups like? Or are they just told that this is what they like?" (Y/n) asked and Varian shrugged his shoulders. "I have no clue, milady." Varian said before grabbing one of the left over flowers and held it out to her with a goofy grin that made (Y/n) melt at the sight.

"If we're ever able to go to a royal ball, will you do me the honor of being my date?" Varian asked and (Y/n) laughed. "I'm not sure. I'll have to look at all of my options." She said as she placed her hand on her chin thinking.