"I know, crazy woman! I know! I was just kidding!" Daniel yelled at her angrily.

I chuckled as Aaron removed his shirt.

"First mom, then this ass and now you. My head is not open for anyone and everyone to excercise their smacking skills", Daniel said angrily, making me and Aaron purse our lips to stop ourselves from laughing.

Lia just rolled her eyes and continued cleaning the wound on her hand.

My eyes fell on Aaron's shirtless body and I couldn't take my eyes of his.

Now is not the time, Amy.

I shook the dirty thoughts out of my head and cleaned Aaron's wound on his arm. I was about to wrap a bandage when Lia stopped me.

"Wait, Amy. Don't tie it like that. I think he needs a shot so that it doesn't get infected. I have one in my bag. I can give it to him. Later, you can get it checked at the hospital", Lia said and got the injection ready getting out of the car.

"I'd be scared for my life if I were you, Aaron. She is more of a thief than a doctor", Daniel joked.

"Do you want me to jab you with poison? I swear I can do it", Lia told him angrily.

Aaron and I laughed as they started arguing again.

Usually, we would be groaning but, after such a long stressful night, their kiddish arguments were a much needed change.

Soon we were all done cleaning up and eating the food Peter got us.

We went back to our hotel as Peter told us that he will take care of everything and we should rest. As soon as, we reached the hotel, I took a long shower and got dressed. The events of the night were finally taking a toll on me and I was feeling really tired.

When I left the bathroom and went out, I saw Aaron already dressed and staring out of the window.

"You are ready already?" I asked him.

He was brought out of his daze and turned to look at me with a smile.

"Yes, I used the bathroom in the other room while Dan and Lia were fighting over who uses the bathroom first", Aaron chuckled.

"So, the monkey won in the cat fight, huh?" I laughed.

"Are you calling me a monkey, Mrs. Kingston?" Aaron asked miserably fighting back his smile.

"No, I am calling them cats, Mr. Kingston", I laughed.

Aaron laughed and shook his head.

"You didn't wet your bandage, right?" I asked him.

"No, I didn't."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, not much. Dr. Lia said I should be good in a week", he smiled.

"Why did you get in the way?" I asked him sadly.

"You are really asking me this? Look where I got shot. If I wouldn't have got in the way, you would have been shot really bad. Maybe your neck or head. The bullet just grazed me", Aaron told me.

"Still, you shouldn't have put yourself in danger for me", I told him.

"That reminds me. Why did you not run away when I told you to? You could have been safer with Peter", Aaron narrowed his eyes at me.

"Please. You were lucky I stayed. Imagine me being gone and Marcus pointing the gun at your forehead", I told him with a scared look.

"He wouldn't have shot", Aaron rolled his eyes.