The Dinner Plan

Começar do início

We put our hands in the bag and randomly picked a phone each.

They were all iphones. But, unfortunately, there were two white and two black phones.

I got a white one and I didn't like it. I like black phones more. They get less dirty. I was about to open it when Aaron took it from my hand and gave me the black phone in his hand.

He smirked at me as he understood what I was thinking.

Hence, we sorted it out peacefully, while any guesses who might have had an issue?

"Give me that", Lia told Daniel offering her white phone to him.

"In your dreams", Daniel retorted extending his arm to get his black phone away from Lia.

"I don't like white phones", Lia frowned at him.

"Even I don't. You picked that box. Your loss", Daniel shrugged.

"Here, don't fight. Lia take this one", I told her giving my black phone.

"No, you picked it so, it is yours. Besides, why should you give it up for him? He is a man. He should be chivalrous", Lia told me.

"Gosh! This woman and her logics! Her definition of feminism and chivalry changes at her own free will", Daniel rolled his eyes.

"That's not true", Lia glared at him.

"It is. You are a female chauvinist", Daniel glared back at her.

"And you are a drama queen!"

"Lia, take it. I am okay with any", I told her to just stop this argument.

"Take it, Lia. I will buy Mel a new black one later", Aaron told her.

"Promise?" Lia asked Aaron and Aaron chuckled and nodded.

I just chuckled and shook my head as Lia took the phone from me and gave me the white one.

"You should learn from your brother", Lia taunted Daniel.

"Why don't you both fight later and get some medical help first?" I asked them looking at Lia and Aaron's faces.

"Get in the car", I told all of them.

"I'll check over everything and get something for you to eat", Peter said and left as we all got in the car.

Lia opened her bag and brought out the medical stuff. She started cleaning her wounds and suddenly winced and yelled, "Motherfucking, son of a bitch!"

We looked at Daniel who shrugged, "What? I didn't do anything. She poked her own eye."

Aaron gave him a hard look and Daniel sighed.

He rolled his eyes and told Lia, "Here, give it to me. I will help you clean the wounds on your face."

"I don't need your help. I am a doctor. I can do it by myself", Lia frowned at him.

"Then, do not use such colorful words when you poke your eye again", Daniel warned her and she handed the cotton over to him.

Daniel helped Lia clean her wounds as I cleaned Aaron's. I hadn't got hurt at all just like Daniel. But, Aaron was punched a lot of times.

"Aaron, remove your shirt", I told him.

"Wo ho! Car sex is definitely fun but, at least, let us get out first, Amy", Daniel joked and I blushed.

Before I could react, Lia hit him on his head.

"Your brother is shot on the arm, you dumbass", Lia yelled at him.