Message from Scarlett

Dear readers,

Thank you for choosing to read The Spring Anthology. This Anthology was designed to give Wattpad users the chance to show off their creative flair and story-writing skills by writing a short story on any theme and from any genre to include in this. These users come from every corner of the globe in a project that will hopefully play a part in their writing journey.

At the top of each entry, the writer for that entry will receive a dedication and a shout-out on my message board to more then 1.5K followers! Who knows? You might just find your new favourite author just from reading the entries here...

All of the entries are in English and the ideas are all original by the various contributors. I chose not to impose any genre/theme restrictions. Reason for doing so is because each writer is different and I wanted to give them freedom and choice for what they wanted to write about.

I am also going to run during the month of May/June, a brand new Anthology project so stay tuned for more details when it happens!

Once again, a big thank you from myself and the other writers to you for choosing to read and support the Anthology. With your support, you will really help and support other writers on Wattpad.

Love, Scarlett Rose

(Editor, founder and owner of The Spring Anthology)