Chapter twenty one

~Story of Inko and Mitsuki~

Once upon a time there were two gangs the green dragons and the red dragons. The red dragons was run by the bakugos and the green dragons were run by the Midoriyas. The heiresses to the thrown were Inko Midoriya and Mitsuki Bakugo.

The two girls were best friends they did everything together and they decided to run their gangs together. When they were in high school they met two men who were orphans. They thought that theses two men would be the love of their lives.

Their names were Hisashi and Masuro. The two women fell in love with them. And thought that they would be the best things in their lives. Inko and Mitsuki never wanted any kids. But the love of their lives convinced them to have their children.

Telling them that it will be the best thing to ever happen to them. And that their babies would be beautiful creations of their love. So the women agreed. Usually mothers feel an attachment to their children once they get pregnant or when they physically held their children in their arms. But Mitsuki and Inko never felt that connection.

They ended up resenting their boys. And blamed them when their fathers started hurting them. They should've fought back because they were mafia leaders but when they looked into their sons eyes that made them weak. So they came up with a plan to leave.

They had body doubles made of themselves because they truly realized the situation they were in. Hisashi and Masuro wanted to kill the two of them. So the two women used body doubles and faked their deaths.

They knew Hisashi and Masuro would figure out that the women they killed were body doubles so they went into hiding until the time was right again for them to come back.

They should have taken their sons but they left them in their fathers cares for selfish reason they know that Hisashi and Masuro are evil and will push the boys to the brink of death but they knew the two were strong and will make the boys good gang leaders so they left so when the boys are older they will take them back and save them. That was the plan. But they were expecting them to be adopted by pro hero's who actually love them and treat them as their children.

That definitely was not in the plan for the two women. And controlling the two boys will be hard especially since Izuku was kidnapped and has been Manipulated by Hisashi. Now they have to find away to manipulate Katsuki and get him to turn his back on Izuku. That way the two boys will be pinned against each other so the women can carry out their plans in killing boy Hisashi and Masuro along with Katsuki and Izuku.

End of chapter