Chapter 25: Invincible

Start from the beginning

Midoriya: Oh! I'm sorry! I completely forgot that I picked it up! Here you go!

Midoriya then handed the young man his Cellphone to which he quickly took from his hands. You yourself had a Cellphone too, but you rarely used it.

Mark: Thanks, Mr. Midoriya!

Y/N: This one of your students, Midoriya?

Midoriya: Y-Yeah! This is one of my most powerful students! He's currently trying to master his abilities!

Y/N: Interesting...His Dimensional energy feels similar to that Cecil guy I met over a month ago...judging from that I think it's safe to assume that they're from the same world.

Mark: It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Invincible!

Y/N: Oh? That's quite the claim!

Midoriya: Mark, we talked about this. You don't need to address yourself by your Hero name here.

Mark: Yeah I know...Mark Grayson.

Y/N: Y/N L/N. The pleasure's all mine!

You and Mark then shook hands as his grip was very firm. It was almost as if he was trying to squeeze your hand rather than simply shake it.

Mark: So you're Y/N...?

Y/N: That would be me.

Mark: I've heard a lot about you! Are you really a King...?

Y/N: Well...I'm still trying to figure it out...

Mark: Gotcha.

Watching as the two of you shook hands, Midoriya thought about it for a second, and he was really curious to see if you could teach Mark a thing or two.

Midoriya: Y/N...are you doing anything else today?

Y/N: Well...I was just gonna go home and hang out with Kirishima or something like I always do. But besides that I'm not busy.

Midoriya: I see...would you be open to sparring with Mark here?

Y/N: You want me to Spar with him?!

Midoriya: It's alright if you don't want to. I was just thinking that Mark could learn something if he faced against you.

Mark: I'm up for the challenge! I hear that you're really strong, Y/N! Think you can live up to the rumours?

Y/N: Oh most definitely...We'll start 30 feet away from each other. Midoriya, I suggest you get out of the battle zone.

Midoriya: You don't have to tell me twice!

With that Midoriya leaped away as Mark backed up to gain a safe distance. You remained standing in the same spot as Mark looked you in the eyes.

Midoriya was starting to worry a little bit. Mark had grown a lot stronger since he first arrived here at HOH University, but his power was still nowhere near yours.

Eye-Catch