Moving to Forks

As the glow faded I can feel Bella start to relax. ''Thank you,'' she whispers. I smile at her. ''No problem,'' I smile at her. 

When we reach our house. Mom and Phill were exiting the house and locking them. Phill leaves us to say goodbye telling us that he was going to start loading the car. 

''Girls you don't have to go,'' Mom tells us looking between the two of us. ''We want to go,'' Bella tells us. ''Yeah, it would be nice to see Dad again,'' I smile at her. 

''Are you sure?'' She asks still looking between the two of us unsure. ''Mom we will be fine. We know how much you want to travel with Phill,'' I tell her. 

Bella nods her head. ''As Nia said, it will be nice to see Dad again,'' Bella tries to convince her that she is happy to be going to Forks.

''Hey, look I love you three but we have to go or the girls will miss their flight,'' Phill calls out to us from the car. 

Bella and I share a look before she and I walk toward the car.  She and I sit in the back watching the scenery go by on our way to the airport. 

Once we get to the airport Mom once again tries to convince us that we don't need to go. After saying goodbye Bella and I went through security and boarded the plane. 

Time Skip:

I reach over and shake Bella awake as we start to land. ''Bells, wake up, we're landing,'' I tell her. I sake her a little more and she finally started to open her eyes. ''Hey we're landing,'' I repeat to her. 

She nods her head and sits up straighter. Once the plane landed and we got off Bella and I made our way to the baggage claim. 

She and I grab what bags we came with before she and I exited the airport. I look around and try to find Charlie. 

''There he is,'' I tell her pointing him out. I grab her hand and pull her with me through the crowds of people, making sure that she didn't fall or get lost.

''Hi Dad,'' I smile at him. ''Hi girls,'' he smiles at us awkwardly. He grabs onto one of my bags and Bella's before leading us to his cruiser. 

I look at Bella and see her flinch when she noticed the police car. Once we get our bags into the car. we all get in. Bella gets into the front with Charlie while I get in the back. 

As we drive along the highway I look between Bella and Charlie, wondering what I could do to break the tension in the car. 

I look around and smirk before leaning forward. ''You know I never thought I would be in the back of a police car before,'' I tell them still smirking. 

Dad chuckles and Bella turns around to look at me smirking. ''Don't worry, I'm sure it would have happened eventually,'' she tells me. ''I take offence to that,'' I tell her. 

She chuckles before facing the front. Soon enough the awkwardness returned. ''Your hair's grown longer,'' Charlie speaks up looking at his youngest. 

''Yeah, I cut it since the last time we saw you,'' Bella says before I could see her play around with her hair. ''Guess it grew out again,'' Charlie speaks up.

I see him look into the rearview mirror to look back at me. ''Your biological father had something delivered to the house for you,'' he tells me. ''I also think you should give him and the rest of them a call once you get settled in,'' he tells me.