𝟑𝟏. turned but not bit

Start from the beginning

"Uh..." Kloe trailed off, still thinking deeply. An idea rang in her mind, "I won't kiss you anymore." She smiled triumphantly as she watched Glenn's smile drop, a playful hurt expression covering his face.

"That's crossing the line," he whined, dramatically placing his palm on his chest.

"Guys... I'm still here," Zayn reminded, mimicking a disgusted look that Andrea had made one time when there was a swarm of flies in a certain area back in Atlanta camp.

Kloe's jaw dropped dramatically, "Oh, yeah, right, sorry, completely forgot your existence. You totally never complain when nothing happens in front of you."

Zayn stood completely frozen for around two seconds before pouting his bottom lip and shrugging, "Eh, you're right. I never complain. But..." he trailed off, lifting up his index finger and pointing toward the house, "I'm gonna help out others with their shit. Thanks for the, uh... photo, Klo."

She nodded her head as she watched her older brother walk away. She slowly turned back to Glenn, who slid his hands into his pockets. "So-" He abruptly got cut off by Kloe gently punching him in the arm, making him yell with pain as he gripped his upper arm. "What was that?"

"That was for scaring me," she folded her arms over her chest and gave him an are-you-serious look. "That is actually the seventh time you've scared me within these last two months."

"Pretty sure it was eight times," he corrected, nervously scratching his chin as his dark brown eyes flickered down to the ground and sucked in a deep breath.

Kloe scoffed in slight annoyance, "Even worse! You know, one day I'll have a heart attack from your jumpscares. Then you'll be sorry... speaking of apologies, I think I deserve one."

Glenn raised his eyebrows at her, blinking exactly three times. "You want me to apologize to you?" he queried, earning an instant nod from Kloe. "Saying sorry is boring, especially to you. I say sorry enough times to everybody else," he sighed.

"Who said you had to say sorry?" Kloe smirked, biting her bottom lip.

Glenn's eyebrows raised higher than they were and the same smirk that was on Kloe's face was now on his. "Oh? Well, as long as it's not the word sorry, then I'm all up for it."

"Go ahead, then," she replied. "Show me what you got and I'll tell you if it's good enough for an apology."

"Okay, bet," he murmured, immediately getting an idea. He grabbed her hands and held them loosely before leaning in and pressing his lips against hers. As much as she enjoyed the kiss, it wasn't enough for her. He pulled away so he could catch a breath.

He opened his eyes and stared at Kloe's dark brown eyes, getting admired. "Was that good enough?" he questioned, glancing down at their connected hands.

"Hmm," she hummed, "let me think..." Glenn bit his bottom lip as he attempted to hide his smile but failed. "No," she answered, catching the Korean's attention. "We do this pretty much everyday, so, how about more?"

"How about this?" Before Kloe could question anything, Glenn wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. He let go of her waist and placed both of his hands on the side of her face. He connected their lips and began to move them slowly.

Kloe couldn't help but smile as the butterflies that she still felt every time rise in her stomach. After a few moments, he grudgingly pulled away, keeping his forehead leaning against hers.

She pouted out her bottom lip, not wanting it to end so quickly. "Alright, that was an awesome apology," she whispered, smiling widely as she patted his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around him, resting her chin on his shoulder as he did the same.