"AHHH I'M SORRY I SAID I WAS DONT BEAT ME UP!" Jake exaggerates while holding his laughter. 

"Why would I ever do that! Haha... Jake don't make up nonsense my good friend!" I say after taking a deep breath to collect myself. 

"Hyung, ask her if she liked the fruit bask-" Niki says but get cut off by Jake quite literally tackling him to keep his mouth shut. 

"What? That was you??" I say while picking up the fruit basket from the couch and showing it. 

"No. I would never." Jake says coldly. 

"Hyung don't lie you were swinging your feet and blushing while-" Niki says again making Jake put his hands over his mouth again. 

I laugh at the situation and say "Aw thanks Jaeyun. I'll eat it with my members."

Everyone starts ooo'ing me, even my own members. 

"Oh! And Sunghoon the food from the truck was so good, thank you so so much!" I say while holding my hand out for a high five from him. 

I see his gleaming smile again and before he can hit my hand with his, Jake stops it by interlocking his fingers with mine and pulling me closer to his side, and farther from Sunghoon. 

"OOOOO I see jealousy hyung!" Sunoo says while snickering. 

"Our maknae is all grown!! I'm gonna shed tears!!" Leeseo says jokingly. 

I snap out of my own world and take my hand out of Jake's. 

"Yah!! Sunghoon and Jake stop approaching my sister!! It's gross!" Jay says while pulling me away from them. Everyone starts laughing at Jay and so do I. 

"Okay okay everyone, Eunbi it's your turn to sing." Our song writer says while opening the door to the sound proof room. 

I wave to my members and grab a bottle of water before going inside. For some reason I watch as Yujin nervously stares at me like something's wrong. I tilt my head and focus on my lines. 

I start singing and I repeat one part of the lyrics at least 5 times to get it exactly as the director wants it. 

"Okay Eunbi, let's take a short break and Joohyun-nim will give you the next lines. We are going out to talk about work for a moment okay?" our director says on the mic. I give a thumbs up and wait for this Joohyun-nim to hand me my lines. I am pretty sure he is a staff but why am I getting terrible chills?

No, no I'm probably overreacting like I always do. He walks in with a sneaky smile displayed, so I awkwardly smile and bow my head. 

He hands me my lines and turns his back to the window while doing so. I grab the paper and as soon as I do, he grabs my hand and starts caressing it. I look it him in shock and try to remove my hand as maybe he misplaced his hand. 

He holds it tighter and says "I like you Eunbi. I watched you as you sung and your so pretty. We are 10 years apart but age is just a number right?"

I freeze in shock and feel my stomach twisting and turning. Why me? Please please someone save me.

"Ah please don't do this..." I finally mutter as he steps closer. I can't scream or do anything since no one will hear my cry for help. 

I step backwards until my back hits the wall and I have nowhere else to go. I shut my eyes and hope everything will go away. 

At that moment I feel the tight grip on my hand go away and a breeze of air flow on my face. I slowly open my eyes and see the back Jake turned to me while he holds the collar of the staff. 

"Disgusting." Jake says while pushing him up against the wall. 

"Jaeyun, stop. There's so many people here and this is going to cause a problem." I say in a low whisper. 

"But this jerk was being so disgusting to you." he says while not letting go of his collar. 

"Jaeyun, please. I don't want to see you getting punished for my doing." I say while holding his hand and pulling it away from the staff. 

"Fuck you, bastard. Touch her again, and I will personally end you. You get it?" Jaeyun says while letting go of him. 

He scurries out and walks out the door. I see someone trying to open the door but Jake doesn't break his eye contact with me and locks it with one hand. 

"Eunbi, are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner." he says while cupping my face in his hands. 

I put my hand on my burning face from nervousness and shame. So embarrassing. I'm so pathetic. I always need to burden people. 

"I'm... not fine. I'm not okay." I mutter hoping he doesn't hear. 

"That's okay, Eunbi. It's not a sin to not be okay. I'll go and beat the shit out of that guy for you, just give me the word." Jake says while patting my back in a hug. 

"YAH! OPEN THE DOOR! EUNBI WHAT HAPPENED!" Jay says in the loud speaker. I quickly push Jake away and unlock the door. 

~

Word count: 1821❤️❤️❤️

OMFG WHY AM I GETTING BUTTERFLIES FROM THISSSS!! AHHH IM SO LONELY :(