Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄): ok ok fr, im sorry but like is it that big of a deal? Like it's not like we are actually dating...

Me: We aren't but I just hate the rumors

Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄): why. am i thatttttt bad?

Me: Sometimes. A bipolar queen at best. Say period queen

Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄): what no

Me: say it. Or at least say slay

Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄): your literally so annoying

Me: Fine ill block you

Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄): ok ok, slay.

Me: hah i got blackmail on you tysm

~

"Okay we're here!!" our manager loudly says. I shut my phone off and walk out the door. I quickly run to the inside of Hybe with my sleepy members and get in the elevator. 

"Yah Park Eunbi!!" I hear a male voice scream from afar. I look through the elevator doors to  see Jake running towards the elevator. Oh shit.

"UNNIE SHUT THE DOOR SHUT IT! SHUT THE DOOR!!" I say while jamming the close button. Right at the last second the doors shut and Jake is unable to get in. I take a breath of relief and see all my members stares at me.

"What?" I ask. 

"Nothing. We could have held the door for him though.." Leeseo unnie says. 

"Yea but he's a undeserving asshole, and I'm mad at him, so no." I say while crossing my arms. 

We get to the recording room with our directors and lyric writers to start recording. Yujin unnie's lines are first so she enters the sound proof room and starts warming up. 

I wait for her to finish on my phone since I'm next. The director says to take a 5 minute break so I start clapping as soon as she comes out and give a side hug. 

"Woohooo you did amazing!" I say while laughing. She smiles and hugs me back in response. 

At that moment the door flings open after a quick knock. 

"Ayyy the parties here!" I hear Jay's voice say excitedly. He realizes the directors and song writers are here so he quickly shuts up and hides behind Heeseung. 

"Oh hello director-nim! We decided to come earlier and watch for a bit, is that okay?" Heeseung clarifies. 

"Ah of course. We all know how close Puzzle and Enhypen are. Get comfortable!" our director says. Great -_-

"Ah hello!" my members say in a upright way while bowing. 

"No need for the formality! We are going to be working together for the next week so we should be comfortable!" Sunghoon says while smiling awkwardly. 

"Who is the maknae on your team?" Yujin unnie asks. 

"Ah, me! I am a 2005 liner!" Niki says. 

Yujin unnie gasps like she's seen a ghost and says "oh my god I feel old. So we are 6 years apart?! whaaa it just became awkward." 

Everyone laughs and I spot Jake hiding behind Jay and Heeseung. Hah. He thinks he can hide from me?

"Sorry for disturbing your meeting but YAH! JAEYUN! YOU LITTLE SHIT-" I get cut off with Ryujin putting her hands over my mouth. The staff and directors start staring but turning away realizing the situation.