Chapter 16

( Back in the basement) 

As we came back to the basement, Isabella tied us in her vines and said her good nights to us and good night kisses and left the basement.

" Micheal.." I said

" Huh?"

" i have an idea for 2 weeks!"

Micheal groaned a bit loudly and said " don't tell me your planning to stay with them."

" No." I muttered " Shut up and Listen."

Micheal sighed in defeat and said " what's your plan?"

" When the let us go in two weeks, we'll pretend that we love them and we'll choose who we want to be with. When Alma Madrigal unite us, we'll knock her out, grab Snowball and Antonio and we'll leave! how does that sound?"

Micheal nodded his head and said " Y/n.... that's the most wise idea ever!"

" Thank you." I smiled

" Come on." Micheal yawned " Let's sleep."

( Dolores's P.O.V 👂)

As I was overhearing Y/n, I felt my blood boiling. So Y/n and Micheal are planing to leave us! I. Won't. LET. THAT HAPPEN! I wanted to snitch on them, but I quickly stopped them.

They don't deserve to get hurt anymore, but this time I'll give them a warning. The next time they do this, there will be no more second chances.

( The next day) ( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I woke up, I smell the sweet smell of fresh Bacon eggs and Arepas.

" Y/n, you awake?"

" Yep." I replied " That smell make me woke up."

" me too." 

As the door opened, Mirabel and Camilo walked down holding the food

" Morning you two." Mirabel smiled

" The same to you two." I smiled

" I'm going to feed Y/n." Camilo smiled

" No me!" Mirabel yelled

" Mira." Camilo groaned " You fed BOTH of them yesterday, let me have a turn."

" Ugh! fine!" Mirabel groaned loudly " I least I get to fed the cute big brother."

" Sorry kiddo." Micheal chuckled " I'm 19 and your 17, I'm real flattered but, don't be awkward."

" Sorry..." Mirabel smiled " I can't handle it because.... your cute."

" Your going to far kid!" Micheal yelled " C-Can you at least feed me."

" Sorry.... say ' aaaaaaah'"

" I'm not 3 years old anymore." Micheal sighed " But I will open my mouth."

As I was being fed by Camilo, he asked " hey mi amor."

" don't call me that?"

" Mariposa?"

" T-That's fine...." I mumbled " Anyways, what do you want?"

" How are your legs and wings doing?"

" They're feeling okay." I smiled a bit " my wings kinda hurt like shit but my legs, it doesn't hurt that much."

" That's good." Camilo smiled " You Micheal?"

" They're fine."

" That's good to hear as well." Camilo smiled.