Chapter 5

( 2:05 PM)

" Y/N! WAKE UP!" yelled a child like voice. I opened my eyes and saw the same kid from yesterday in my room.

" W-What?" I groaned " Why'd you wake me up?"

" Abuela told me to wake you up." he smiled " do you sleep for THAT long?"

" I always do that." I said as I rubbed my eyes " And why did she told you to wake me up."

" she just wanted you to be awake." 

" okay, I didn't catch your name."

" my name's Antonio." the little boy smiled " And your Y/n!"

As he shook my hand, I felt a small smile on my lips

" did you just smile?!" Antonio yelled in a shock tone

" Y-Yeah... I did."

" You have a nice smile! come on! let's go down stairs so Abuela won't get angry."

" ah, sure."

As we made it downstairs, I smell the scent of Arepas coming from the kitchen.

I opened my wings and flew to the kitchen.

" HEY!" Antonio laughed " Wait for me..."

As we went to the kitchen, everyone was giving me " Good mornings" and " Hellos"

which I waved back. As I grabbed my plate, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Pepa said " Hey.. no flying in the Casita."

" sorry." as I landed on the ground, I closed my wings and grabbed the rest of my food.

Then we all headed outside. I sat down near the end of the table and started to eat my food.

" Everyone, I would like to make an announcement." Alma said as she got up " Tomorrow afteroon, we are celebrating marriage of our lovely Dolores and Mariano."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?! Dolores!? getting married?! so surprising! 

" congrats." I whispered 

 " thank you Y/n." Dolores smiled. As we continued eating our food, I just realize something, I knew Alma's, Dolores, Antonio, Camilo and Mirabel's name. but not the others.

I swallowed my food and said " Can I say something real quick?"

" Of course." Alma smiled " but please... don't have an attitude just like you have yesterday."

" I won't." I said as I got up " I knew some of you guys names, but I've never knew the rest of your names."

Everyone stayed silent, then they slowly turned to Mirabel, who started to slowly smile

" what's funny?" I asked

" I'm glad that you asked." Mirabel smiled

" OH CASITA!" 

As the Casita threw an accordion at her, she started to play a catching tone, that seems to catch the attention of the townspeople.

" Y/n, we are the Madrigals! HIT IT CASITA!"

( There's going to be some lyric changes, because since Bruno reunited with the others, I'll just take off ' we don't talk about Bruno')

As Mirabel grabbed my hand, she started to sing a song while walking down the town

" This is our home, We've got every generation! so full of music, A rhythm of its own design. This is my family, A perfect constellation! So many stars  and everybody gets to shine!