Chapter 9

3.2K Reads?! THANK YOU!

( now back to the book)

( Nobody's P.O.V)

" Okay Dolores, Now remember what we told you." Abuela said as she grabbed both of Dolores's shoulder

" yep! when he said ' I do' I'll say ' I don't.'" Dolores smiled.

" Good girl." Abuela said with a smile on her face " Now remember , Don't forget!"

As Abuela opened the door, she looked out to see everyone in their seats, including you and your brother, Micheal L/n.

" Abuela, you ready?" Mirabel asked

" Yes Mirabel, you may tell them that the wedding is starting."

( And so) ( Dolores's P.O.V)

As the wedding march started, I was in the family room getting ready, But I was too thinking about Y/n and our plans together.

As Antonio's bird flew on me, it gave me a signal for me to come out. As I did, everyone stood up and turned to me.

As I looked at everyone, I was blushing at Y/n as she gave me the thumbs up, I just want to forget the plan and kiss you Y/n.

As I walked up stairs, I met up with Mariano who was blushing at me... fucking werido.

As we held hands, Abuela cleared her throat and said " We are gathered her today to celebrate the life of Dolores Madrigal and Mariano Guzman. Mariano, do you take Dolores to be your lawful wife?"

Mariano smiled at me and said " I do."

"Dolores, do you take Mariano to be your lawful husband?"

Now it's my chance, I smiled at Mariano and said " I don't."

Everyone gasped at me, Abuela whispered quietly so Mariano couldn't hear  " Good job Dolores."

As Abuela cleared her throat, she yelled " Dolores! you don't really mean that do you?!"

" I do Abuela, I never loved him, I did it for a reason. And that reason was for you to be happy."

" Well, I'm not!" Abuela growled " Dolores, go to your room! your grounded!"

" You can't ground me!" I yelled " I'm 20 years old!"

" And I'm 75, so, go to your room."

I threw my flowers on the ground and stormed to my room, I think I nailed that.

( Y/n's P.O.V)

I was confused, Dolores didn't want to marry Mariano?! she lied just to make her family happy? I felt more confusion towards me, And everyone was talking about it too as well. I was about to get up, until Mariano ran by me and went to the family room.