Ch 3. First Day At U.A.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since his incident at the entrance exams, his four new parents had been sticking extremely close as if terrified that letting their eyes of him, he would end up disappearing. Dad was the worst about it, never being more then a couple arms length away.

"Dad, you can't be surrounding me all the time!" Izuku protested playfully shoving his Dad away a few inches, earning a mild glare from the man.

He was currently walking through the school to Class-1A, his newest family additions trailing behind him. Daigorou was trying to suppress a chuckle, while Hikage and En we talking quietly at the back of the group.

"I'm just worried for you, my little one." Dad murmured, approaching closer and pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"I know you are, but I'm alright and if gonna be a Hero you can't crowd me every time something goes wrong, you know that Dad." Izuku murmured softly as he pushed the door to the classroom open, not wanting people to hear him talking to air.

Although he had already decided to just say he had a sentient Quirk, it would make things easier in the long run.

"I know, it's just...I've only known you for a month and I love you so much already, my sweet little boy." Dad whispered, hugging him tightly and Izuku tried not to react outwardly." Your right though, I will try not to be so overbearing all the time."

"Thanks, Dad." Izuku said under his breath, just loud enough for the white haired man to hear and they smiled warmly.

Izuku entered the classroom, swallowing nervously as he looked around at all the faces. including the girl he had rescued during the entrance exams. He brushed a strand of white hair out of his face, before making his way towards an empty desk. Sitting down and just avoiding drawing attention to himself, at some point Kacchan walked over and sat in the desk in front of him.

"So nerd, you actually got into UA?" Kacchan asked, his voice harsh, but Izuku knew that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Kacchan had an anger disorder, which meant he tended to verbally lash out sometimes. He did however know that Kacchan also went to therapy and took medication for those issues, allowing them to not lash out physically as well.

"Yeah, my Quirk finally came in." Izuku whispered and Kacchan's eyes widened.

"What the fuck, how the hell did you get a Quirk at fifteen, that's unheard of!" Kacchan exclaimed, making Izuku wince slightly and hope his friend didn't take this the wrong way.

"Turns out I always had one, but didn't meet the activation requirements until recently when I was going through the exam." Izuku lied, before pausing." It's an energy stockpile Quirk and my body wasn't letting me activate it, cause if I activated it before getting a certain body mass I would have exploded."

Kacchan's eyes widened with horror at that, before they bit their lip slightly.

"Sorry for being so fucking hard on you before UA, I thought if I could make a show of bullying you...it would prevent the other Extra's from doing worse." Kacchan admitted and Izuku blinked." I didn't like fucking insulting you or your dreams, but I just didn't want you getting irreversibly hurt."

"Kacchan, you could of told me, I would have played along." Izuku whispered softly and Kacchan gave a bitter smile.

"I know, well, I know that now." Kacchan said, before he shook his head and shot him a glare." Don't think this will make me soft, I will become the Number One hero still! You can count on that, Deku."