Onika felt soft hands on her back, caressing her as they kissed and grind against each other. She struggled to kiss back, once she changed her rhythm and bounced on her hard dick.

"Baby." Beyoncé spoke, her chest was heaving, while she laid back on the head board. Her hands were all over Onikas thick ass, "Don't stop." She moaned out.

Onika smiled, leaning forward as she continued her bounces. She brought herself down deep, stopping when Beyoncé hit her cervix then sighed.

"Shitt." She moaned, when Beyoncé pulled her up, flipping her before entering her again. This time in missionary. This was Onikas favorite position and she knew bey did this on purpose.

Onikas body started to tense up as she felt her throat being gripped. Beys thrust were deep and rough. Her hips were moving fast and she herself was about to cum. She just desperately needed for her lover to cum first.

"I know you want to cum, I can feel you." Bey groaned out, using her other hand to rub her girlfriends clit. "Stop fighting it."

"Shittt." Onika head threw back and her eyes shut tight. The tight circles on her clit, plus her spot getting hit repeatedly definitely made it harder  for her to keep herself stable.

"Open your eyes." She did.

Her body started to shake, and Beyoncé tried to chase her own nut, knowing Onika was almost there. "Fuck, Fuck." She was trying not to scream. A few more thrust and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. A moan escaped her mouth as her body slumped more into the mattress.

"So fucking sexy." Bey complimented, watching her cum before she let herself loose inside of her girlfriends tight walls. "Mm."

Onika loved the feeling, she needed a stress reliever and this definitely did it for her.

Beyonces body laid next to her, she was still in a slight state of euphoria when Onika got herself together. She turned over, in the safest way possible, kissing Beys cheek before whispering, "I love you." Her arms wrapped around her lovers waist loosely and her eyes closed.

She wasn't tired, just currently drained out. Beyonces let out a deep breath. There was a smile on her face as she turned slightly to caress her girlfriends body and kiss along the side of her face.

"I love you."

Beyoncé didn't know why Onika was acting like this so early in the morning but she didn't mind. Not at all.

Beyonce catered to her woman as soon as they started they day. She ran the loofah down the side of Onika hip, holding her arm up slightly. Onika just stared at her, this was a complete turn on to her and for some reason she wanted her again.

Leaning in, she kissed the side of Beyoncés lip then on them. Bey looked up, not surprised by the face of lust she was receiving. ''Baby..." She was begging with her body language and tone.

Bey smiled, thinking to herself, how did I get so lucky?

They went another round as the water ran down both of their skin. Onika loved the intense feeling every time her and Beyoncés body collided.

Eventually, they really started their day, fixing theirselves up and moisturizing their bodies.

"Let me do it." Onika stepped in front of her girlfriend as she tried to put her bee necklace on in the mirror. Bey passed it to her turning so she could successfully get the necklace on. "Im hungry." Bey kissed her cheek.

"What would you like to eat?"

Onika laughed.

"What's so funny?" It was only them in the room.