Kim and Che’ happily raised their hands.

“I will be the one to sing.”

Once Khun said that the two suddenly put their hands down. That is probably a bad decision to choose music this time.

“Next slide please,” Kim told Arm. “If you sing, even the typhoons and other calamities will fuse to stop you.”

Khun rolled his eyes and proceeds to the next slide. This time, cars and motorcycles were flashed.

Porsche, Time and Tae raise their hands.

“Are we going to race?” Porsche excitedly asked.

“That will be fun! Let’s have a race or gun shooting!”

Pete can only open his mouth with what he just heard. Is this a birthday or a competition?

“Next slide, Khun No,” Pete said.

With the next slide, everybody exclaimed in excitement.

Those were the photos of guns, grenades, bullets, and other things used to kill people.

“That’s nice!” Kinn who’s been silent for a while reacted. “Let us bring our guns for an Action themed birthday!”

Vegas also seconded. “Can I bring a screwdriver?”

Hearing that from him, Pete strongly hits Vegas’s stomach with his elbow which made him suppress the pain.

“Not this time, Vegas,” Pete whispered which made Macau laugh at who was sitting beside him.

“It’s a birthday.” Pete reminded them.

He pities Venice for being surrounded by crazy cousins and uncles who treat his first birthday party like this.

“Please let Venice have a normal birthday.” Pete almost begs them to think properly of the theme.

He knows that even though their ideas are crazy, these people are serious about them.

Just this time, he doesn’t want anyone to bring their guns or think about killing each other. They can do it some other time but not on Venice’s first birthday.

“Here,” Pol said. “Arm and I think about this.”

“That’s good!” Pete agreed.

The slide consists of colorful pictures such as rainbows, clouds, and unicorns that are suitable for a baby.

Finally! Pete thinks that Arm and Pol were the only ones left normal in the Main Family.

“Are you sure you like this Pete?” Khun asked. “There is a last slide which I like.”

“I think that’s already okay,” Porsche said. “It’s for a kid.”

The last slide for the THEME is all gold, and silver decorations.

“Don’t you want something sassy and shiny?” Khun asked.