Chapter Thirteen

L A S T
C H A P T E R

“Hello everybody!”

“Why are we here Khun?”

“Shut up. Damn. What craziness is this again?”

“Where did the hell have you been? You look like a human today.”

Inside Khun’s room, he gathered everybody including the four members of the Minor Family- Vegas, Pete, Macau, and Venice and also invited Time and Tae to participate.

Khun fixes his eyeglasses without even the lenses, pointed out the large TV screen with the stick, and cleared his throat.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Will you sit, Porsche? Damn. Are you a worm in your past life?” Khun scolded Porsche who had no choice but to sit beside Kinn.

Kinn and Porsche are sharing one sit, Kim and Che’ just sat on the floor, Time and Tae are sitting on a giant dinosaur cushion, Arm and Pol are also sitting on the floor with a laptop in front of them while Pete who’s carrying Venice and then Vegas and Macau were sitting comfortably on the couch.

“Why are we here Khun No?” Pete asked and helped Venice pick up the green colored teddy bear from Vegas.

“We are here to plan for your son’s birthday!” Khun gladly announced. “You don’t have to say thank you, Pete. Advance your welcome.”

“I thought he hates Venice,” Macau commented.

Pete was thankful that Khun is slowly showing some care to Venice. He rarely talked bad about him too. On the other hand, Venice is slowly being kind to Khun. He will kiss his cheeks and the good news; is he isn’t pulling Khun’s hair every time they meet.

“Thank you Khun No…” Pete regretted that he just thanked Khun when Arm flashes the first slide of the presentation.

FOR THAT KID

That was the title, written in Arial black without any design in the presentation. The background is plain white as if he never intended to put in some effort.

The second slide has a short title. “Theme”.

“We will choose what will be the theme of the party, okay?” Khun said and clapped his hands as a signal for the next slide.

“Are you paying for it?” Time asked Khun.

“I am already giving you the idea. Let Vegas pay for it.”

Pete giggled at what he just heard. Vegas that is having a small fistfight with Venice also looks so confused when he heard his name.

“Take a note and this will be the preparation for the party,” Pete said.

Vegas only then smiled. “It depends if we can trust Khun’s brain.”

The second slide looks like a slide with random pictures pasted from Google. The images are even tilted, and some are even rotated; it’s just messy.

The slide has guitars, drums, and musical instruments.

“Who is in favor of the Musical Theme party?”