Chapter Six

"Venice!"

"What's happening?" The voice of Nop came.

Within a snap, the two men immediately started running away. Nop followed them and tries to catch up but the number of people in the mall is too many so it was difficult on what part they went to.

With his hands still shaking and his heart beating fast with the sudden adrenaline rush, Pete didn't hesitate to pick up Venice. He hugged him tight making sure that the Venice he is hugging is real.

His lips trembled and turn pale. Someone is making a move already in this crowded place.

"Ae Pete! What happen to you?" Pol asked when he arrived.

"Why are you so pale?" Arm asked and went near him.

Arm instantly noticed trembling hands of Pete. Arm held Pete's hands and squish them slightly.

"Why are your hands shaking?"

"Pete! Have you gone crazy?" Khun asked with his eyebrows already meeting each other. "Or did you drink too much coffee?"

Nop arrived, panting and shaking his head. "They ran so fast."

"What do you mean by 'they'?" Khun asked Nop.

"Someone trying to take Venice away," Pete said and swallowed saliva. He keeps hugging Venice, afraid that everything may not be real.

"What? Where are they?"

"They ran away."

As a surprise, Khun didn't even play around and complain about what just happened.

Khun looks so serious too after hearing that.

"Alright," Khun said and fixed his hair, and takes a look at the small mirror he have in his hand. He takes a look at his reflection for a second before he continues his word. "Let's go home. I didn't expect that someone will like Venice that they want to take him."

Pete sat on the sofa as Vegas handed him a cold glass of water. The others are just sitting in circles.

"I told you to guard them, right?" Vegas' eyes are ready to murder Nop within a second.

Nop can only bow his head. "I'm sorry Khun Vegas."

"Don't scold him," Pete said and bit his lips.

Vegas has been glaring at Nop from time to time. Venice was almost abducted by two grown men, who will not worry about it?

"Do they look familiar to you?" Porsche asked.

Khun just spread the news to the Main Family that everybody went to the mansion with their concerns.

Pete shakes his head. "No. That's the first time I saw their faces."

He then glances at Venice which is being carried by Macau. Macau tries to distract Venice by playing with him as Vegas also tries to make sure that Pete will calm down.

"Have you heard of the news?" Khun asked seriously that everyone looks at him. "They will get kids, and will remove their organs to sell it."

"Khun No!" Pete shouted as those tears form in his eyes.

What Khun just said made Pete's anxiety not only double but probably triple in fear.

"When will he say something with sense?" Kinn whispered in disappointment.

"Maybe it is Khun Pim," Pete said.

Vegas places his arms around Pete's shoulders and caress him.

"Pim?" Kim asked. "Your stepmother?"

"Fuck. That's gross." Vegas immediately reacted. "My father's wife will be fine to describe her."

Vegas doesn't even have the slightest part of his heart to like that woman.

"When we were at the amusement park." Pete started telling the story. "I saw her but I thought I'm just mistaken. But now, I think it's her."

She can hire people. She may disappear but she also has a family to return to. Khun Pim came from a well-known family and was raised by old money. Her parents own Casino and Villa in Thailand and international countries, especially in Southeast Asia.

"So she's back," Macau said when he heard about it.

Macau was the main victim of Pim. Before, she can't scold Vegas since he was already old enough and has been with his dad all the time. With that, her ugly manners and impatient were all thrown to Macau.

She will scold Macau for the slightest mistake, keep on manipulating Kan to only love her son- Venice, and disregard both Vegas and Macau.

"Really? I thought it was that guy." Khun suddenly said that making everyone's eyes focus on him. "Aww! Why are you looking at me?"

"What do you mean by that?" Vegas asked impatiently.

"So all of you didn't know?" Khun smirked and stand up, making sure that he will be the main character. "Vegas, you're really stupid. And you Pete, you kept focusing on Venice that you forgot that someone has been following you."

Pete can only exchange glances with Vegas. It is not only the two of them but everybody where confused.

As for Pete, he knew that a woman has been following them that he will give a tentative answer that it is Khun Pim.

But a man? He never noticed that a man keeps on following him.

"The guy is handsome and hot so I think he just has a crush on Pete," Khun said without any intention of caring.

"Crush?" Vegas asked in disappointment.

"Yes! I saw him everywhere Pete goes especially outside. I think that guy has a crush on Pete and will ruin the relationship between you two."

Everybody was confused with Khun. He just said what he observed for these past few weeks was that someone is following Pete.

And he kept quiet and didn't say anything about it?

"Should I believe you?" Vegas asked.

Khun only shrugged. "Better keep an eye."

With what Khun said, everybody where stuck on trusting him or not. Khun never told them a sure answer, it was like a gray answer- stuck in between.

If it is not only Khun Pim then who's the other person?

Their day ended with making sure that the security will be alert to whatever will happen. A set of bodyguards are added to the gate, another bodyguard was also assigned to check the surveillance camera.

When the members of the Main Family left, Pete sighed. His body was feeling weak as if his soul was absorbed with what just happened.

"Phi Pete," Macau called him.

"Hm?" Pete asked when he just finished putting Venice to sleep.

"His mother." Macau looked at Venice. "Is she going to take Venice?"

Pete can see how worried Macau is. Khun Pim might be rude to Macau but it didn't give Macau any reason to hate Venice.

He treated Venice as a brother without blaming him for what his mother did.

Pete then embraces Macau. "She will get him or not, we won't give him to Khun Pim, okay?" Pete assured Macau.

"Worried?" Vegas said after putting his clothes on.

"Macau is probably worried," Pete said smiling at Vegas.

Suddenly, loud footsteps were heard. The bodyguards from the whole mansion started to be active.

Few knocks were heard. "Khun Vegas!" The bodyguard called Vegas' name.

By the tone of Nop, Pete can already sense danger.

Pete instantly instructed Macau to prepare, and get Venice into his embrace.

When Vegas opened the door, five bodyguards were already standing in front holding their guns.

"Someone just arrived."