Chapter Nine

Pete gasped when he saw how tight Khun No was holding and pulling Khun Pim's hair.

Her scream already echoed inside the building but neither the employees nor the guards tried to mess with Khun No.

Tankhun is different when he's mad and he will never hesitate to do crazy and scandalous things like this.

If Vegas seems to be dangerous when he loses his patience then Khun is probably worse than him.

"Who the fuck are you to call Pete a slut, huh?!" Khun No shouted.

"Khun... Khun No." Pete takes a step forward and slowly approaches them. "Khun No, stop it, stop."

Pete pities Khun Pim at this point. Khun is taller, bigger, and probably stronger than her. Maybe in one pull, Khun Pim will be bald in no time.

"Let go of me, you crazy bastard!" Khun Pim shouted and tries her best to grab Khun's sparkling silver jacket.

Why is he so shiny by the way?

"Fuck you! You're sick and crazy! Do you think you have the right to curse him? Huh? Idiot!" Khun shouted and even though he already received scratches from Khun Pim's long nails, he didn't even bother.

"Stop! Stop it!" Pete shouted and approached them.

Pete held the arms of the two, struggling to separate them. Why are they so strong?

Khun pushed Khun Pim so that she almost fell on the floor and looked at Pete. "Don't interrupt me, Pete! I will teach this motherfucker a lesson!"

"Khun No!"

Pete still tries to stop them yet this time, Arm and Pol interrupted him. The two drag Pete meters away.

Arm can only smirk and patted his shoulder. "Let Khun No handle her."

"But..." Pete is still worried, these two will kill each other in no time.

"Khun is just teaching her a lesson," Pol said.

At this moment,  both Arm nor Pol didn't even flinch and try to stop Khun from what he was doing. Well, they are enjoying it though.

No one should ever dare to mess with Pete-  Khun's most loyal and favorite bodyguard.

"You're tolerating your bodyguard who Vegas fucked and now earns a higher position!" Khun Pim shouted that even Pete was so speechless.

"So what's the problem if they fuck each other? Fuck you! Did anyone complain when you're in your early forties and still have a child?!" Khun No said in a rebuttal.

Pete is torn between being worried, mad, or embarrassed about what they were saying. Why do they keep talking about what they are doing?!

"I want Venice back!" Khun Pim shouted but Khun immediately pull her hair again.

"You don't have any right!  You left that kid and you return as if nothing happens?! Huh? Fuck you bitch!" Khun roared.

The two were already almost on the floor still aggressively pulling each other's hair. Khun Pim's nails were already giving Khun scratches even on his face.

Pete pities Khun Pim's scalp. It probably hurt big time.

"I will have my son! I'm the one who carries him for nine months!"

"And you left her for nine months too!"

"Pete cannot take care of Venice! He's a man!"

What Khun Pim said, just triggered Khun so much that he breathed heavily before proceeding to drag Khun Pim onto the floor.