Ch-11 New squad Members

Start from the beginning

Hey!hey!hey! Why are you so happy today. I mean every time in the morning you look pissed. Jean said to me.

It's nothing Jean. I had a good sleep that's all. I replied him.

Well ... that's a good reason. Both eren and jean replied.

So tell me y/n what it's like to be in Captain Levi's squad??!! Sasha asked me while she gave a quick wink to Mikasa .

My mind got blank but i have to tell them.

Lmao! It's not something different. I mean i just got shifted in different squad that's it. And currently I'm the only one in his squad so it's kinda Boring right now. I said.

Ohhh.... All of them said in unison.

After we both Silently eat our breakfast and A thud voice came from the door. Captain Levi make her way through the mess hall. He walked towards where I was sitting.

Y/N if you're done eating your breakfast come with me. He said

I dropped my spoon on the empty plate because of this sudden thing.

Yes! captain. I'm done. I went with him. I can hear everyone whispering around. It was really awkward movement. Levi was walking ahead.

Why they all are whispering? Levi asked me while walking.

Ahh....i don't have any clue to! Captain. I said while scratching my head.

We were now in his office. He sighed and sat on his chair while I sat beside him.

Y/n! I want more soldiers in my squad. So ahh, since you're like the first member of my squad. Can you help me choosing the other cadets? Levi asked me calmly.

Wait! CAPTAIN LEVI WANTS MY OPINION?!!? OMGGG! IS THIS FOR REAL?!! ( Y/n inner thoughts)

So, like how can I help you? I said.

Well, I have quite few people on my mind. Just wanted your, you know some suggestions. Like how they are. And all! He said

So, please tell me the names!! I SQUINTED.

1. is Mikasa Ackerman. Well there's no question why I chose her. She is excellent in everything. Her battle consistency is far great than the Other veterans.

Yeah, I mean The "special operation squad" needs someone like Mikasa. When we were in the Cadet corps, she was excellent in learning things quickly. So I think she is the best. I said.

2. Is Eren Yeager. Well, unofficially he was already in my squad. Because of his titan abilities. But I didn't declare that officially because I need a good reason for him to join my squad other than being a titan shifter. Even in his human form he has a good strength and a will to fight titans.

So, what do you think about him??!! levi said

Well, He is perfect for the squad. As far as I know Eren, he wants to avenge his mother's death. And he has a strong motivation to kill titans. So thumbs up from my side. I said.

So it's done! MIKASA AND EREN ARE GOING TO JOIN MY SQUAD. Levi said while placing his arms on the table.

That's it?! Captain??!! I ASKED HIM.

That's it what?? he asked moving forward from his position a bit.

I mean don't you gonna recruite more members??! I asked

Well, Definitely I will. But for now this two are on my mind. Well, as I've said earlier, you can tell me if you have somebody on your mind. He said.

Well, I think Armin would be also good. I know he lacks physical strength. But he is intellectual than other cadets. He knows how to cop up with worst situation. He would be best for the squad. I said