Who's on your mind ?

All of the boys decided to meet at a cafe to celebrate. They couldn't have a night hang out because yeonjun and soobin had their exams next week so they couldn't stay up late.

yj: "your time will also come"

Yeonjun said winking at beomgyu and taehyun.

hk: "I can't wait for you two-"

bg: "hahahahaha what's this new drink, let's try this"

th: "oh wow, i wanna try that too"

Both of them were aware of their feelings but each other's.

Only if they knew.

The others just watched them trying to avoid the situation and laugh to themselves.

*Time Skip*
*At the apartment*

Beomgyu and Taehyun were deciding which movie to watch.

bg: "which one do you wanna watch ?"

th: "you can choose, I'm fine with anything"

bg: "wanna watch some animated movie ?"

th: "sure"

Both of them set up the couch with blankets, and snacks.

Beomgyu remembered what taehyun said that day and started blushing at the thought of it.

th: "hyung are u ok ?"

bg: "oh yeah, I'm.. I'm fine"

th: "your face is red, are you sure ?"

bg: "yupp, I just need some water hehe"

Beomgyu started the movie. Both of them were sitting a bit far from each other, in the same blanket.

*15 minutes passed*

They didn't realise that they were now sitting close to each other, their hands were touching.

Beomgyu's ears turned red and he started sweating. Taehyun's heart was beating really fast.

Both of them were panicking inside but kept their eyes fixed on the TV.

Taehyun decided to do something, he turned a bit towards beomgyu and hugged him still focusing on the movie and not making it too obvious.

Beomgyu's heart was beating so fast, he was sure that the younger could hear it.

He hugged taehyun back, also focusing on the movie. Both of them snuggled closer to each other.

The living room was freezing cold because of the AC. But both of them were feeling hot from the heat between them.

They've always wanted to do that, but they still weren't sure what they wanted to be.

The movie ended.

bg: "it was nice right ?"

He says stretching his arms.

th: "yeah, it was nice"

Taehyun said sitting straight.

*Time skip*
*the next day*

Hyuka and Beomgyu are in the hallway walking towards their class.

"what did you two do last night ? you look really happy today-"

"we cuddled"

Hyuka spat out all the water from his mouth.

"YOU WHAT ??"

"yaa, stop screaming !!"

"you and taehyun cuddled last night and you expect me to stay calm ?"

"we only cuddled while watching the movie and it didn't mean anything..."

"aishh I'm so done with you two !!"

*in the cafeteria*

sb: "what did u two do last night ?"

bg: "we watched a movie"

yj: "oh, what was it about"

bg: ...

th: ...

Both of them were silent. They realised they never focused on the movie. All they could think about was the person beside them.

Hyuka burst out laughing.

hk: "yaa, no way !! don't tell me you both were so lost that you didn't even focus on the movie- "

Hyuka was sitting in front of beomgyu and taehyun. Both of them kicked him at the same time.

hk: "AAAAAAAAAAAA"

sb: "yaa are you ok ? why did you scream"

hk: "n-nothing hyung hehe"

Beomgyu and taehyun both glared at hyuka.

After lunch, beomgyu and taehyun head to their class, they take a seat and open their books.

Both of them were silent the whole time.

During the lecture beomgyu was lost, still thinking about last night and taehyun couldn't focus too, he wondered who beomgyu liked.

'when will we be happy together the way i want us to, I'll always wait for you my love'

'who do you think about hyung...when you're the one I'm thinking about'

_______________________________________