Mission Taegyu

After all the crying last night, beomgyu woke up with a head ache, he remembered what happened last night and sighed.

He has gone through the same thing many times these past years and he overcomes it everytime.

He wasn't the kind of person to stay upset for something and he wasn't the kind to give up so quick.

He took a deep breath and made up his mind. He'll make taehyun his, no matter what.

"Kang Taehyun, you're driving me crazy, you just see"

He smiled to himself and got ready.

He drove to Taehyun's apartment and picked him up.

'Can he not look so pretty please, I'm melting'

Looks like he already forgot everything that happened last night.

"Good morning hyung"

"so you're moving in with me"

"what ? hyung i didn't say-"

"I won't listen to you anymore, you're moving in and that's it, i won't let you stay at that place"

"hyung but-"

Taehyun tried to convince beomgyu but before he gets the chance to, they've already reached uni.

Beomgyu parked the car and got off the car, before closing the door he turned around,

"no ifs and buts"

He winked at Taehyun.

th: 'why did my heart just flip-'

Taehyun was still sitting in the passenger seat, confused, processing what just happened when he heard someone knock on the window.

"are u gonna stay there ?"

He saw beomgyu peeking inside the window and realised he was still in the car.

He came out of the car and walked with beomgyu.

Taehyun would be lying if he said his heart didn't flutter. He smiled to himself thinking about it.

*Time Skip*
*In the Cafeteria*

Taehyun was already sitting at their usual spot waiting for the others.
He was playing with his food, lost in his thoughts when someone tapped on his shoulder making him turn around.

hk: "you're here early today"

th: "yeah, the teacher finished the lecture early"

hk: "i heard you're moving in with beomgyu hyung"

th: "yeah...he told u ?"

hk: "mm"

Hyuka said taking a bite of his meal. Taehyun was playing with his food instead of eating.

hk: "is something wrong?"

th: "no, why do you ask ?"

hk: "you look distracted"

Taehyun looked at his food still not wanting to eat it, He doesn't answer hyuka's question.

th: "where's beomgyu hyung ?"

Hyuka smirked in a teasing way,

hk: "missing him already ?"

Taehyun was a bit taken aback at what hyuka said. He looked at hyuka and started thinking,

'Am I missing him? there's no way, we met in the morning, I can't be missing him, right?'

th: "n-no, why would i ?"

hk: "i was just joking. He had some projects to submit so he won't be eating lunch today"

Taehyun made an 'o' face and continued eating.

hk: "you won't ask about the others ?"

th: "oh, y-yeah, what about them ?"

hk: "well, they had some stuff to deal with, so they won't be coming either"

Taehyun nodded finally eating his food.

Hyuka smiled thinking his plan was a success.

What plan you ask ?.......well

*flashback, last night*

After talking to beomgyu on call, soobin felt really bad, he wanted to do something for him, but he knew he couldn't cause he had exams next week and he had to prepare a lot of projects too.

He decided to talk about this with yeonjun and hyuka.

*On call*

hk: hi hyung

yj: hi soob is something wrong ?

sb: well... it's beomgyu...he called me a few minutes ago and he was a crying mess...

hk: didn't beomgyu hyung and taehyun hangout today ?

sb: they did...but u know taehyun always considers him as his 'best friend'...he did that again...

yj: oh no...i thought taehyun was smart, but he's totally clueless about it

sb: hyung..i don't think he's clueless...i think he has this feeling too, but he's denying it

hk: exactly, i think the same

sb: we need to do something...

yj: ok !! taegyu Mission has started !!

*end of flashback*

Beomgyu actually had no projects to submit. Hyuka was the one who sent him to submit his (hyuka's) projects so that he can observe taehyun and maybe see if he likes beomgyu too.

And hyuka was kinda successful, because he noticed how taehyun didn't ask about the others but beomgyu, and he also noticed how taehyun wasn't eating, probably thinking about beomgyu.

Their break time was over. Taehyun headed back to his class and found beomgyu already sitting there.

Beomgyu smiled at taehyun as soon as he entered the class. Taehyun took a seat beside beomgyu and handed him a small paper bag.

"what's this ?"

Beomgyu asked, holding the paper bag, confused.

"you shouldn't skip your meals hyung, have this bread, i could only buy this cause i didn't have enough time"

"but you didn't have to, i wasn't hungr-"

"I already did hyung, eat it before the teacher comes"

"thank you taehyunie"

Beomgyu said with a sweet smile.

Beomgyu's heart was making cartwheels. He couldn't explain how happy he was. His best friend aka crush just got him bread.

'How am i supposed to eat it, i want to keep this bread with me forever'

Beomgyu kept looking at the bread, smiling like an idiot, not wanting to eat it.

"hyung do you not like it ?"

Taehyun asked worried, when he noticed that beomgyu wasn't eating it.

"No no, i love it, i was just trying to unwrap it hehe...thank u"

"your welcome hyung"

Taehyun smiled looking beomgyu who was also smiling wide.

_______________________________________