Can we be more than that ?

All of them entered a food court and ordered their food.

They took a seat and started chatting.

yj: "when are u moving in Taehyun ?"

th: "I'll be shifting my stuff tomorrow, if it's all done by tomorrow then I'll shift tomorrow only or else the day after"

sb: "beomgyu are you excited ?"

bg: "OF COURSE I AM, HE'S FINALLY MOVING IN WITH ME, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, YOUR CRU-"

Soobin kicked beomgyu under the table, the three of them stared at beomgyu with wide eyes and Beomgyu realised taehyun was also sitting with them.

Taehyun was just listening to him thinking he's genuinely excited. But he was confused when beomgyu suddenly stopped and starting stuttering.

bg: "b-best friend....w- who wouldn't be excited to live with their b-best friend...hehe, right ??

hk: "what about you Taehyun ? aren't you excited ?"

th: "Of course I am"

sb: "then why didn't you move in earlier ?"

Soobin said, taking a sip of water.

Silence.

There's was silence for 15 sec. No one dared to say anything. Taehyun wouldn't have moved this time too if it wasn't for Beomgyu making him move forcefully.

"Order no. 304 ?"

"Ah I'll get the food-"

"I'll get the food-"

Taehyun and Beomgyu both said at the same time and looked at each other. The atmosphere got more heated up.

hk: "wait, u both keep staring at each other and I'll go get the food cause I'm hungry"

Hyuka just made it worse. Soobin and Yeonjun were trying not to laugh and the other two just sat there not saying a word.

'I'm going to kill you kai kamal huening'

Beomgyu gave hyuka death glares and hyuka just walked to the counter knowing he fcked up.

Hyuka came with the food and everyone started eating.

bg: "wow, the meat is really nice"

sb: "i know right, it's well cooked"

Everyone nodded. Taehyun put his share of meat in Beomgyu's plate,

"You can have it hyung"

The other three look at each other and soobin mouthed 'mwoya' (what's wrong with them) with a disgusted look.

The three of them thought what would happen once these two are together when they're already so clingy.

Beomgyu just sat still, he could explode any second so he decided to stay quiet. He couldn't take in so much in one day.

He was flying in the air, THE KANG TAEHYUN won him a plushie and also gave his food to beomgyu because he said he likes it. AND HE ALSO GOT HIM BREAD THIS AFTERNOON.

*Time Skip*
*Taehyun's apartment*

Taehyun was packing some stuff so he has less work for the next day. He was really excited to move in with beomgyu.

He has always wanted to live with him but a part of him always told him that the older might be uncomfortable with the younger's presence.

But he was finally moving in and he knew beomgyu wouldn't take a 'no' as an answer.