Chapter 78 The New World (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Go." Wang Weichu sat up.

Cen Yao also stood up straight.

"I want to buy two pots of flowers." Wang Weichu said.

In the previous world, Wang Weichu also loved to grow flowers when he got old.

No world has changed.

The woman took the coat on the side and put it on Wang Weichu, saying, "It's raining outside today, and it's a little cold..."

"Oh. Thank you for being attentive."

"Where, that's what I should have done. The doctor said that you can still have a dessert today. Can I go to the store to buy it for you later?"

"Okay, I want a black forest flavor..."

The two of them talked like this and walked out slowly.

Cen Yao is no stranger to such a scene.

He would also talk to Wang Weichu like this, but the tone was closer. Even after Wang Weichu gets old, his tone will be much more lively in front of him. In those few worlds, Wang Weichu will eventually wash away the traces of the suffering set by the Heavenly Dao on him, return to the beginning, and become happy and easily satisfied.

Cen Yao's heart was scorched back and forth by the fire of jealousy, and was entangled by untouchable thoughts.

But soon Cen Yao calmed down.

The Tao of Heaven is not the Tao of Heaven in the true philosophical sense, nor is it one of the six Taos in the Buddhist sense. It just follows the laws of movement of celestial bodies such as the sun, moon, stars, and so on. It thinks that it holds the power of heaven, death, reward and punishment among the six realms of Buddhism. It is a huge system.

This system independently divides into countless small systems, and these small systems are like its nerves, its tentacles.

The system picks different people and assigns them to them.

So everyone has a little system.

The small system then takes people and shuttles into the world built by different systems to complete the task.

Every process of completing a task is a process of system self-improvement and self-pleasure.

So Tiandao formulated a complete running trajectory in the early days. It needs to obtain different results from these taskers, fill it into its database, and perfect itself into a processor that is truly similar to the human brain. It even wants to To really become a god.

When Cen Yao first entered the first world, in Tian Dao's eyes, he was an ordinary tasker following a trajectory, and he was inconspicuous.

So when Cen Yao deviated from the original trajectory with the help of Wang Weichu's horizontal intervention, and Tiandao couldn't get the desired observation results from it, he became angry.

This is a development that has never happened before.

No mission person would be so involved with the natives in a certain world. Most of the taskers are soberly aware that they are in a built world, so they are ruthless, come and leave, don't care about the natives, and even kill the natives at will.

Only Cen Yao and Wang Weichu are different.

So the Tao of Heaven used its own understanding and gave down the "God's Punishment", causing Wang Weichu's soul to shatter after his death.

But it was also a set of task rules that it created, which allowed Cen Yao to quickly increase his level after successfully completing the tasks again and again, and directly reversed the small system that followed him.