Chapter 77 The New World (Part 2)

"It doesn't seem right! Come back soon!" At the last moment, the blunt system voice shouted a little anxious.

Cen Yao opened his eyes.

But it has re-entered the world.

He tried to contact the system and get out of the world, but it didn't work.

They come, the security.

Cen Yao's face did not change at all, he first sat up and looked around. This is a gorgeously decorated room with a curtain and a European-style decoration.

Not the Cen family.

At this moment, the door was pushed open with a creak, and a woman in her thirties walked in, followed by a servant.

The servant shouted, "Miss, what are you and your wife so angry about? You are not too young, it is time to get married."

The woman walked straight towards Cen Yao.

Cen Yao stared at her coldly.

But the woman didn't notice it, she went straight... passed through Cen Yao and sat on the bed.

passed through?

Cen Yao's face was slightly cold, and he immediately judged his situation.

He is just a touch of soul now.

He and Wang Weichu have both died from this world, so where is Wang Weichu in this world?

Cen Yao was not anxious and waited quietly.

Soon, he learned from the conversation between the woman and the servant that the woman's name was Niu Qianqian, the daughter of Niu Yixiang. It was about the same time he left.

The only thing that made Cen Yao feel weird was that they didn't mention words like Alpha and Omega in the whole conversation.

After Cen Yao learned the information, he stopped staying there, and immediately drove his soul to leave here, and flew to the Cen's villa according to his memory.

He and Wang Weichu lived there for a long time.

The whole villa area shows an old state, they are too old.

Cen Yao didn't blink, until he reached the outside of the Cen's villa, and then he looked up, and there was a sign on it: [Cheng]

This represents the owner's surname Cheng.

The Cen's villa was sold?

Cen Yao vaguely had a bad premonition in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. After entering the villa, he searched first, and after confirming that the people inside were indeed strangers, he turned around and went to the Wang family's villa.

On the door plate of the Wang family's villa, "King" is written.

That's right.

Cen Yao floated in, it was quiet inside, extremely quiet, as if there were no living people. The decoration of the villa is different from before, but it is basically the same.

The whole building has an old and decadent smell.

Cen Yao had to go to a few more places.

There is no Cen.

There is no former movie star Wang Weichu.

In this world, there is no ABO.

This is not the same world he just experienced!