Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The atmosphere in this room was tense.

The waiter came over in time and asked in a low voice, "Do you need any help?" At the same time, he kept his eyes on Cheng Shuwen, who looked like he was going to smash the store at any time.

The old Lin who was in the meeting place quickly said: "Okay, it's none of your business here."

Only then did the waiter notice that the boss was also here, so he retired.

But it was enough to embarrass Cheng Shuwen. What does the waiter take him for? Be a thug?

Cheng Shuwen gritted his teeth and said, "Cen Yao, don't forget, Wang Weichu is my righteous wife!"

"Justified?" Cen Yao's eyes were slightly cold: "Is it just a fake marriage certificate?"

Cheng Shuwen blurted out: "How do you know?"

After waiting for the exit, Cheng Shuwen realized that he had said the wrong thing.

Cheng Shuwen immediately turned to look at Wang Weichu, but Wang Weichu looked at him calmly, neither sad nor shocked.

But precisely because his eyes were too calm, Cheng Shuwen was a little afraid to face him.

"Okay, even so... everyone outside knows that he married me, and we had a wedding banquet..."

"It's just a three-table banquet, also called a wedding banquet?" Cen Yao sneered mercilessly.

Cheng Shuwen was choked there, and he was more and more afraid to meet Wang Weichu's gaze.

In the past, he despised Wang Weichu, and he felt that he was the eldest young master of the Cheng family. It was originally a marriage of expediency... The three-table banquet was already good, and he took Wang Weichu to meet his friends, so that everyone knew clearly their relationship.

At this moment, it was pierced by Cen Yao in front of Wang Weichu...

Cheng Shuwen suddenly felt ashamed!

He gritted his teeth, and it took a long while to find his voice: "Cen Yao, no matter what you say, Wang Weichu is my person..."

"Now, he dumped you." Cen Yao tightened Wang Weichu's fingers.

It was so tight that Wang Weichu felt a little pain.

Cen Yao said indifferently: "Do you understand what it means to dump you? That is to say, now, both in legal and moral terms. You have nothing to do with each other."

Cheng Shuwen choked on his chest, kicked the wine glass on the table with one foot, and made a "pop" sound.

Feng Xun and the others were stunned.

It's as if I've never seen this side of Cheng Shuwen.

Wang Weichu couldn't help frowning.

He had seen Uncle Cheng's speechless expression the day before, so it's not surprising to see him like this again.

It's just that he's afraid that Cheng Shuwen will be demented...

Cen Yao squeezed Wang Weichu's fingers, then released him, and turned to embrace Wang Weichu behind him.

"Mr. Cheng is so angry that he wants to start?"

Cheng Shuwen's face twitched with anger.

He refused to let his family know about Wang Weichu and Cen Yao.

What's more, it is exposed in front of the public like this!

He was afraid that under his anger, he would do something completely irrational in front of everyone, and he couldn't even save his last face. He glared at Wang Weichu fiercely, turned his head and strode out.