Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Xiao Kou'er suddenly remembered before, ah, the day Fourth Master Cen arrived in Haicheng, he sent a roasted sweet potato to Cen's mansion.

I don't know which one, did Cen Qingyuan eat it?

But that doesn't seem to matter anymore.

Xiao Kou'er carefully held the roasted sweet potato, this is really fragrant.

Even better than the one he bought that day.

It must be because Cen Yao spent more money.

"I'll take it, you eat it." Cen Yao said, reaching out to take the oil-paper bag back.

The little button was a little reluctant to let go.

It was his... gift.

"It's not hot." Xiaokou'er said.

Cen Yao rubbed his fingertips, the boy's fingertips were covered with a layer of calluses, not smooth at all. It should have been left over from his early years of practice, or from doing other hard work.

With such a layer of cocoon, I really can't feel the heat.

Cen Yao didn't force it, so he asked him lightly, "Is there any difference in what I eat?"

Xiao Kou'er looked up at him in surprise: "Do you...want to eat?"

Men should have eaten a lot of delicacies from mountains and seas, can this also be eaten?

"Well." Cen Yao responded.

Xiaokou'er quickly peeled off the outer layer of skin, then peeled the oiled paper down again, and sent the slightly browned sweet potato flesh to Cen Yao's mouth.

Cen Yao's throat moved, and he took a deep look at Xiao Kou'er.

The gesture of the young man giving sweet potatoes, it is easy to think of the appearance when he offered himself without reservation.

Cen Yao lowered his head and took a bite.

"Is it delicious?" Xiao Kou'er asked curiously.

"good to eat."

Xiaokou'er's mouth was drooling, and he hurriedly lowered his head to eat. After eating two bites, he remembered that there was still another Cen Yao, and sent it to Cen Yao's mouth again.

But when it was halfway through, Xiao Kou'er stopped again and whispered, "...I bite it, saliva."

Cen Yao leaned over and took another bite of the sweet potato. After chewing, he said, "I've eaten your saliva before."

The little button's face turned red.

But he also breathed a sigh of relief.

This roasted sweet potato is not even half the size of a palm. It was quickly eaten by the two of them, and in a blink of an eye, only the last bite was left...

Xiao Kou'er was left to Cen Yao.

Cen Yao leaned over and lowered his head, but did not take the remaining bite.

He bit Kou'er's fingertips and licked gently.

Xiao Kou'er's fingers were originally relatively slow, but when he regained his senses, he felt a tingling sensation that spread throughout his body.

Cen Yao took the roasted sweet potato from his hand and put it on the head of the bed.

"I will not only eat your saliva, but I will also eat you." Cen Yao said obscene words in a serious manner, and then peeled him off like oil paper.