Chapter 69

Chapter 69 ABO08

Both Wang Weichu and Brother Wang were thinking about it. When the Ding family left, they said something cruel, "You wait! This is not over!".

Brother Wang is thinking of helping people stay overnight, right? If the Ding family came back, what would they do to kill and set fire? As a result, the Cen's bed was really comfortable, so he fell asleep after sitting for three minutes.

Wang Weichu was actually sitting on the small terrace on the third floor, wrapped in a bathrobe, with his legs shrunk, yawning, staring in the direction of the door, and when he stared, it was dawn...

From oneself to others.

Wang Weichu thought about it, and felt that Cen Yao might have been so nervous before that he didn't dare to sleep, and was always on guard against the Ding family coming to make trouble.

Why do you feel so miserable the more you think about it?

Wang Weichu yawned sullenly and moved to the living room step by step.

The living room had been tidied up, and they were sitting and having breakfast together.

Brother Wang was very guilty because he fell asleep last night, so he didn't dare to look at Cen Yao, and sat away by himself. Even interfering with Cen Yao's unruly thoughts towards his younger brother is neither reasonable nor strong.

Wang Weichu was a little confused after not sleeping all night, and sat down on the main seat of the dining table.

The butler suddenly widened his eyes, and then quietly closed his mouth again.

Cen Yao only went downstairs at this time.

He said, "I packed your schoolbag for you."

Wang Weichu nodded slowly.

Cen Yao put the bag on the sofa, but the mobile phone in the bag rang out of time, which was especially harsh in the quiet morning.

He took it out and glanced at the screen.

Ji Songfei.

Cen Yao clicked to connect.

"Cen Yao!" The other end was very happy. Wang Weichu couldn't see him for the time being, but Cen Yao was able to get in touch, "Cen Yao! Hey, can you hear me? I'm very worried about you, you've been on leave for a long time..."

This Cen Yao folded the phone against the armrest of the sofa, and returned to the dining table as if nothing had happened.

"Breakfast." Cen Yao said.

The maid then brought the breakfast to the table one by one and set it up.

Brother Wang blinked his eyes in disbelief, and suddenly felt that something was not right, but that strange feeling was instantly erased.

Cen Yao asked, "Can these be eaten?"

Wang Weichu's eyes widened and he nodded: "Yes!"

Not only can he eat it, but he actually likes to eat it!

Ji Songfei said a lot in one breath, but there was no sound from the other end. He realized that something was wrong and stopped quickly.

"Cen Yao?"

"......eat......"

"...this is so slippery..."

Ji Songfei could vaguely hear the background sound coming from the receiver, but because the distance was too far, the sound was so vague that he could only make a rough distinction.