Cen Yao smiled lightly.

Wang Weichu was stunned for a moment.

The tall and straight Alpha boy in front of him really smiled slightly. The frost seemed to retreat from his eyebrows in an instant, and his appearance was much better than the photo Wang Weichu saw on Ji Jin's mobile phone.

If Cen Yao smiled at Ji Songfei like this, Ji Songfei would probably stay with Cen Yao no matter what...

Wang Weichu just had such an idea in his mind when he heard Cen Yao say, "Just be with me."

Um?

Um? ? ?

Wang Weichu widened his eyes.

The scenes in the study and the hospital resurfaced in my mind.

... Isn't Cen Yao playing him on purpose?

"You don't care who he likes, you don't care whether I like him or not." Cen Yao turned around completely and faced Wang Weichu.

Wang Weichu instinctively loosened his sleeves.

Cen Yao grabbed his hand.

Cen Yao: "It's enough that I like you."

the same moment.

Ji Songfei heard the busy tone from the other end of the phone again.

No one heard.

"Aren't we leaving yet?" the driver asked again.

The driver's urging made Ji Songfei even more anxious.

What are you doing by not answering the phone?

He won't be with Cen Yao... Ji Songfei's right eyelid jumped, wishing he could rush back the next moment.

He shouldn't have left then!

Blame him for being too accustomed to listening to Cen Yao. After all, Cen Yao always had a cold and pale face in the past, and everyone was afraid that he would be dizzy...

"If you don't want to leave, why don't you get off first? Is this your girlfriend inside or what? If you want to go in, just go in, don't make it look like an Omega, no man." The driver said.

Ji Songfei didn't use the car at home today. Of course, the taxi driver was not so good-tempered to accompany him.

Ji Songfei couldn't hold his face, and said with a sullen face, "Okay, let's drive out, and I'll pay you more later."

What's wrong with him?

It was he who was wrong.

What is Cen Yao's character? The snow on the mountains, the lotus in the middle of the pond... The words such as noble and flawless are all used to describe him. In fact, Wang Weichu's character does not need to be doubted. He is very popular in Class A, loves learning and loves to be motivated, and in some aspects, he is stubborn and stubborn.

Ji Songfei lowered his eyes, thinking to himself, probably only when Cen Yao and I were alone would I have those thoughts...

But I speculate on Wang Weichu and Cen Yao like this.

Ji Songfei thought about it, but there was still a little bit of shame in his heart.

After Ji Songfei got out of the taxi, his sense of shame was quickly suppressed by him.

As Cen Yao said, Ji Songfei's family was not very good, but he was favored since he was a child, and he could do whatever he wanted. Thinking of today's troubles, Ji Songfei soon had a plan in his heart--