Chapter 9

Sidharth drove towards one of the best clubs in the town, while her eyes widened seeing the club. She never knew that such a club actually exists in Mumbai. He smirked and asked her,

Sid:- What are you looking at? That too being so shocked!

The moment he said this, her mind diverted towards him and she said innocently,

Sa:- Aisa Club bhi hain Mumbai mein? I mean..I thought such clubs only in France. But Damn!

She said walking out of the Car and entering into the club, while Sidharth chuckled seeing her excitement. This was the first time, he was actually giving someone this much of attention.

Sa:- Btw! I mean you belong from France! So how do you know so much about Mumbai?

She asked after settling down on the bar counter to which He smiled sadly and gulped down his saliva. Nodding his head, he looked at her,

Sid:- I am an Indian! So Shouldn't I keep myself updated about my country. Haan! Rehta Abroad mein hoon lekin dil se toh Hindustaani hoon na!

He said sipping on his drink. While Saana smiled and nodding her head, She somewhere liked his this quality.

Sa:- Impressive...

She was about to continue further when suddenly her favourite song started playing. She widened her eyes, and gulped down her shots hurriedly, quickly moving towards the Dance Floor. Sidharth was watching her keenly, her every moves as if was doing something on his heart. While Dancing Saana looked at Sidhaarth who was way too lost into her, she frowned and asked Sidharth to come over to which he denied politely. She looked at him annoyingly while he just mumbled,

Sid:- I don't know how to dance!

That's what he said, she nodded her head in disbelief and again got lost into the beats of the music. Suddenly, few guys were about to go near Saana that's when his pair of eyes landed on her. He clenched his fist and strolled towards her, jerking towards him. He clutched her waist tightly, swaying their body into the rhythms of music. While those guys who were about to approach Saana backed off only sensing the dangerous aura of Sidharth Mehrotra.

*
It was late night around thirty past one o' clock, when Sidharth and Saana both were sitting on the beach of Juhu Beach. Chill wind was blowing slowly kissing their faces, Saana was so lost. She didn't remember when was the last time she has felt something like this.

Sa:- Sidharth! Thankyou for this place. Like yaha pe na ek alag rakam ki sukoon hain! It's really very peaceful.

She said to which Sidharth smiled and  nodded his head looking towards her, he said,

Sid:- You know Saana! This is my secret place.

He said and looked at her, who was smiling humming. She looked so enticing that's what his heart whispered, when she looked at him. That's when she noticed that how his eyes were roaming on her features. He came closer, she looked at him intently. She too came closer, closing her eyes. He cupped her face, stroking her cheeks, feeling her hot breathe. He caressed his nose with hers and just then, slammed his lips on hers.

For the first time, He was kissing someone. Till now, he has never let anyone touch his lips neither she allowed anyone to devour her lips like he was doing. Somewhere, she so wanted to pull back but at the heat of the moment, she felt everything to be so correct. As if, it was meant to happened. He was kissing her madly, all of a sudden, these pair of lips felt so familiar to him, as if he has tasted it before but when? Isn't it the first both of them are meeting. Yet, all questions and queries seemed so useless infront of clenching their temptations.

He pulled back and caressed her hair to which both of them smirked while he husked near her ears,

Sid:- So Miss Batra! Are you ready to complete this project? The Place will be yours or mine!

She chuckled on his formal yet informal proposal and nodded smirking,

Sa:- Sure! Mr. Mehrotra.

As soon As He Reached the hotel, he took her in his arms and proceeded towards his suite. Their lips were still attached sucking on eachother's hungrily.

Throwing her down on the bed, he quickly got rid off his oufit. After baring himself, he moved towards her and kissed her neck, hovering her, attaching his lips To hers. They Were Kissing, Their Tongues were fighting for Dominance. Soon He broke the Kiss, started nibbling and licking from her Neck till her Collerbone. In no time, their clothes touched the Ground. Soon, the whole room was filled with grunts, moans and screams.

*
SHEHNAAZ'S POV

I woke up feeling a heavy weight around my waist. I wasn't able to move, that's when I opened my eyes but the sight was enough to scare me. It was Sidharth, who was laying beside me. Did...Did..Did we? Oh My god! I peeped inside the duvet only to see both of us bare. Fuck! No This shouldn't have happened. Yeah! I did have nightstands but I have not cuddled everyone to sleep. Not even let them to pucker on my lips but I did let that to him. Why? Moreover I felt these lips to be so familiar! And his eyes too! Is he? No! No! Saana that person can't be Sidharth! Alright!

Thinking all these, I quickly got down of the bed, wrapping a sheet around me. I went towards the washroom, and splashed water all over my face. No, That Person Can't be Sidharth! The names are also not similar. Also, that person's eyes used to hold an unknown passion, pain, emotion while Sidharth's are cold ones, it only holds the fire and the dark aura. He can't be that person! Right Saana!

Understanding myself all these, I was about to move when I felt two arms encircling around my waist. Looking at the mirror, I saw Sidharth standing there. He smiled at me and wished me  ever so sweetly,

Sid:- Goodmorning Saana!

I smiled back and nodded wishing him back. He chuckled and again lifted me in his arm and settled down, taking me on his lap.

Sid:- Saana! See, I have been with a lot of girls but you are something different. So, Saana I was saying that. Since, I like you from the Day One. Can't we just get along together. Well, not like into umm...You know into some Commitments and all but just a casual relationship. I wanna know you more.

I smiled very politely at him and got down from his lap. After all there's no way, I am going into a relationship without commitment, Moreover I know when I can't give my heart to anyone. I have always love one person ever since I have learnt, what is Love! And My one and only motive of coming India is to find my love.

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️