CHAPTER 1

"Where's my Princess and why...why the heck hasn't she eaten her breakfast yet?"

A man roared to the servents, maids and guards who were assembled infront of him. Suddenly, one of the maid mustered up some courage and said,

Mai:- Sir! Madam has woken up, she is getting fresh! 

The man nodded and started reading the newspaper meanwhile on the other hand, A beautiful girl came out of the Washroom and quickly turned on her speaker, putting on some great music, she started swaying her hips on the beats of music while choosing her outfits. Changing into a black dress, wearing a white blazer, She
increased the volume of the music. On the other hand, hearing the loud music, the man smiled and waited, tapping his feet on the beats.

Here in the room, The Girl opened the large shelf of her walk in closet, she pouted seeing the collection of her shoes, examining them properly. She frowned and looked at herself, suddenly a grin appeared on her face. Grabbing a pair of sandal of Louis Vuitton, she quickly grabbed her yet another expensive and elegant bag. She walked out of her room, giving a last glance to her look. The man who was tapping his feet, stopped his action, hearing the click-clack sound of the heels. Suddenly her phone rang grabbing her attention, noticing the name she immediately picked up.

"Yes! Abhimanyu! Say!"

She chirped, while the man on the other side of the call rolled his eyes.

Abh:- C'mon Sana! It's 9'o clock and the meeting supposed to be held at 10 ! Where are you?

The Girl was Shehnaaz Batra and the man who was waiting for her was none other than the multi-trillionaire Ishaan Batra. The man who never waits for anyone, he do wait for his one and only daughter everyday on the breakfast and Dinner table.

Sh:- Abhi! I am the Investor by the way and please I am Shehnaaz Ishaan Batra.....

Before she could complete, Abhimanyu chuckled and completed her dialogue,

Abh:- Yeah! Yeah! Tu Ishaan Batra ki Beti haun and Tu nahi! Balki duniya tere piche chalti hain! Obviously Jo Ishaan Uncle ko wait karwa sakti hain that too for an hour then she can make anyone wait!

Saying he chuckled while Shehnaaz laughed and when Abhimanyu continued,

Abh:- Fine then! Anyway, I am near your house, so I will meet uncle Ishaan too.

Saying he hung up the call While Shehnaaz came down and hugged her father making him smile.

Sh:- Goodmorning Dad!

Ishaan ji:- Morning Sweetheart! C'mon have breakfast!

Both of them were having their breakfast while giggling, laughing and sometimes speaking on business topic and other matters related to business worlds like shares and all. Suddenly their conversation was interrupted when Ishaan ji recieved a call from one of his men. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes knowing who the caller must be, she snatched the phone and hung up the call.

Ish:- Saana Baccha! I was talking na?

Shehnaaz glared her father while Ishaan ji immediately went silent gaining a glare from his daughter.

Sa:- Dad! Please You know How much I hate when someone intrude our conversation !

Ishaan ji was about to say her something but he could say something, she quickly grabbed her purse and mobile phone, storming out of the Mansion. That's when, Abhimanyu entered and saw her storming out.

Abh:- Uncle Ishaan! What happened?

Hearing the voice, Ishaan ji turned and saw Abhimanyu standing there in his three piece suit. Abhimanyu walked towards him and handed him a file,

Ish:- Nothing Beta! It's just Saana got pissed!

He said turning the pages of the File, Abhimanyu was about to say something when his phone rang up. As soon as he saw Saana's name flashing up, he quickly put it on speaker.

Sa:- Abhi! will you come Or shall I leave now? Saana Kaur Batra does not wait for anyone and never will! Not Even for you Abhimanyu Bedi!

She said in a stern voice and hung up the call making Ishaan and Abhimanyu sighed.

Ish:- Pata nahi! Iski Maa ne Ise Kya khaa ke Paida kiya tha!

Abhimanyu nodded while Ishaan ji patted his shoulder, feeling pity on him that now this innocent boy has to go through his daughter's wrath.

Abhi:- It's Okay Uncle! Just Pray for me! Because now I have to bear the rage of your daughter, The One and only Saana Batra!

He said sighing and left towards his car, as soon as he settled inside the car. She glared him and gave a harsh splat on his shoulder making her hiss.

Abhi:- Sorry!

Shehnaaz nodded her head and asked the driver to drive the car fastly. Soon, the clock struck at sharp 10'o clock when a matt black coloured Rolls Royce haulted infront of a building. Saana came out of the car along with Abhimanyu, she quickly put on the cold facade and walked inside the Building. The moment the guards saw her approaching, immediately their head bowed with respect.

*
Whereby, On the other hand. A man walked into a building all dolled up in a three piece suit. Playing with the keychain with his finger. That's when, He found someone gossiping looking at him. He looked at them with a smirk, making them gulp the lump.

"In My Cabin! Right Now!"

He said and walked off, as soon as the man infront of the cabin, He caressed the silver nameplate with a smirk. The nameplate read,

"Mr. Sidharth Mehrotra (Chief Executive Officer)"

Opening the door, he opened his blazer and threw it on the couch and  settled down on his boss chair. When suddenly there's a knock,

"Come In!"

He said in a stern voice making both of those employees walked in. Seeing them, He stood up crossing his hands around his chest. His biceps were bulging out of his shirt and that thin gold chain around his neck and that gold bracelet were just adding fuel to his look.

"Sir! We are so sorry! Sir, Please Don't Fire us! We need this job and we can do anything for it!"

The employees said giving him a enticing smirk to which his face immediately changed into a rough furious one.

" Let me tell you guys one thing! You guys are fired! You guys can leave and don't forget to collect your termination letter from the reception!"

He said in a cold eerie tone making them shiver. They hurriedly nodded and left the room, making him bang his hand on his table, controlling his temper.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️