CHARACTER SKETCH

SIDHARTH MEHROTRA

Age:- 35

The CEO of EL' Fashion Studio, the most trustworthy person of the Director. He is ambitious and lot meaner. He is a bit dark with a Burly figure and Rugged Looks. He has Temper Issues. He never ever want to experience the beautiful feeling of True Love. According to him, he has already tasted it once, which only led him to darkness. A Stone-hearted and Cold Person but could be the sweetest person for his family and loved ones. He is extremely workaholic, only care about his works and presentations, extremely egoistic.  A perfect of A Brawny Man with a Stunning and Charismatic Nature. True example of a Indian Man.

SAANA KAUR BATRA

AGE :- 30

Daughter of a multi- trillionaire . She is herself one of the most successful woman of business world. Owner Of A Big Company named, 'SS Boutique', which she built up with her immense hard-work and after a lot of failures. She is wild, bubbly, bold lady with a exquisite beauty. She is outspoken, fierce lady with a exquisite beauty and wittiness. Besides of her bubblish  nature she is a lady who always prefers feelings and emotions over her mind. A lady who always prefers feelings and emotions over her mind. She is well aware of her father being a Mafia and quite familiar with the Mafia World. She is still waiting for the man whom she prays for day and night with a single hope that maybe God bless her with what she wants. She is the Underboss or the second in lead of her Father's mafia business. 

ABHIMANYU BEDI

AGE:- 30

A Mafia also Saana's Business Partner. Her Bestfriend and her ultimate partner in crimes, very close to her and her family. He is the CEO of 'SS BOTIQUE'.

CHAITALI TANDON

AGE :- 30

Shehnaaz's Bestfriend, very close to her and her family. She is a girl with intelligence and Maturity absolutely opposite of how Shehnaaz is.

ENAKSHI LAKHANI

AGE:- 35

An Entrepreneur, well one of the important Shareholder of Sidharth's Company. She is one of the rival of Shehnaaz. A lady with arrogance and someone who is hubristic about the empire which her father left for her. Extremely selfish and a Narcissistic woman.

SHIVAANI SAXENA

AGE:- 35

Bestfriend of Sidharth, for her whatever he does or says is the ultimate truth. She is a simple dumb girl who just pretends to be a smarter one.

EMIR CETIN

AGE:- 35

Sidharth's childhood friend, knows him since his teenage. He is Intelligent and Sharper than Sidharth, A ultimate Greek God.

ISHAAN SINGH BATRA

AGE:- 60

He is the Multi-trillionaire of Paris.
Father of Saana. He is a divorcee and the Mafia King, He is too protective for his kid. Loves her blindly, for him, Nothing comes before ber daughter. He is herself a Top-Notch Entrepreneur, a very well known face of the Business world.

*AS EVERYONE LOVED THE PREVIOUS MAFIA STORY OF MINE, SO I THOUGHT TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S THE CHARACTER SKETCH OF MY ANOTHER BOOK...