"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)

Zacznij od początku

Diego's POV:

I slowly close the door and I tried tiptoeing over to The Bathroom but than--

"Diego?" Papi Asked

"Please come in The Livingroom?" Papi Asked, I bite My Lip and than I sigh, I realized that Luca was crawling over, She stopped and stood there in horror.

I hush Her Gently but than I saw Papi walked over to Him along with Mami, Their eyes wide open and full with hurt, fear and pain Once They saw Me.

"Diego!" Mami Said and She gently hold My Face and She tried holding back of Her tears and stay strong.

"Nico, Get The First Aid, Now!" Mami Said and Nico quickly picked Up Luca and He quickly ran into The Bathroom.

I saw Alicia walked over, Her eyes wide open Once She saw Me, She gently grabbed My arm and Pulled Me over to the couch.

Dora quickly came over and Hug Me Tightly and--

"What happened to You?!" Dora Asked

Tears quickly came into My eyes and fall down My cheeks, I turn My head and I saw Both Mami and Papi came over with The First AID with Baby Luca.

Baby Luca crawled over to Me and She looked at Me, Her eyes just break My heart to see Me like This, Both of Mami and Papi started to treat My Wounds.

"Nieto, Please tell Us how are You so hurt like This?" Abuelo Asked

I didn't want to at first, I looked down and Luca gave Me Those 'Puppy Dog Eyes' and I just can't look away from Her eyes, She literally got it from Me, Because I taught Her that, Now I regretted that.

I sigh and I started to tell The truth to everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Once Diego told Everyone what's going on with Him, Everyone was speechless at This point and Both Sabrina and Nico was still trying to fix Up Diego's Injuries.

"What about The Old Injuries? Did You get those injuries from Missons Too?" Elena Asked

Diego was about to answer Her Question but than The Others started to Ask questions all at The same time, It started to worry Diego and It was giving Diego Anxiety.

He started to panic by how many questions His Family was asking Him at The same time, It was really scaring Him so badly.

He started to breath heavily and started to panic, Dora's eyes wide open Once She saw Diego was having a panic attack.

Dora snapped and--

"Everyone Stop!" Dora Yelled and Everything went silent, Everyone stopped talking and Both Sabrina and Nico had finally finished with Diego's Injuries.

"Can't You all see that He is having a panic attack?" Dora Asked

Everyone felt awful for asking Diego question after question, Diego was trying to get Himself to calm down but It failed, Dora started to hug Him close and She looked up at Her Father.

"Hey Elena Honey, I have an idea and A Song to sing to You" Cole Said and He gently pulled Elena's hand and--

"🎵 Shup Up, Shut Up, You're making This worse, Come meet Me in The Kitchen🎵" Cole Sang and He gently pulled Elena to the kitchen.

"How about We will leave You Guys alone" Alicia Said and Herself, Dora and The Others walked out of The Living Room while Leaving, Diego and His Parents alone in The Livingroom.

Both Nico and Sabrina looked at Their Son with worried Looks in Their eyes, Diego looked down of ashamed.

"Diego" Sabrina Said and She gently lifted Her Son's head and Both of Their eyes met with each other.

"Diego, You have been hiding This for the past 2 years? Some of These injuries were effected and needed to be treated fast" Sabrina Said

"Diego, Why did You do that?" Nico Asked

"When I was young, I didn't want You to worry at all, So I use concealer to cover Up My wounds" Diego Said

"Diego...if You need any help than Please don't be scared to let Us know because What happened if These Injuries were worst?" Sabrina Asked

Diego looked down and let a couple of tears come down His Cheeks but than Both of His Parents hugged Him Tighty.

"We love You" Nico Said

"And Please don't do This ever again" Sabrina Said

"I promise" I Said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The End)