Welcome To Republic City~Violet

If you could sum off your life in five words, what would they be? Adventure, fun, spontaneous, crazy, enjoying? Maybe. But mine? Well, mine would be tragedy, homeless, tired, starving- and cake. Everyone likes cake.

I sat in the little coffee shop, my thoughts wondering back to my dream I had last night. It was exactly how I remembered it, even though I tried not to remember at all. You'd think that after the years the memories would be long gone, but they just keep coming back; like a boomerang! The boomerang of sorrow, misery, and death; and its pretty and pink and sparkly- with GLITTER!

I sighed, sulking, when I heard a crash from outside. I glanced out the window, and believe it or not, a man was getting robbed right in front of the glass window of the coffee shop. Nope, we DON'T have any phones that could call the police in here! Nope!

I reached in my pocket, my fingers unsteady as they stretched out to find only gum, a pin, and a wad of fuzz. STOP THIEF! I have a wad of purple fuzz- and I'm NOT afraid to use it!

I could do beat him with my air bending though...but then I totally scrap the idea. Don't get caught, live a normal life; right. Right....oh who cares!?

I jumped out of my seat, my hands swirling the air placed on top of it. I jump through the broken glass, finding the man who was robbed lying on the floor, a thin stream of blood trickling down his nose.

"Are you okay? Do you need an ambulance? I can call 991- I mean, 911! Huh?" The man stared at me, puzzlement in his blue eyes.

"W-What?"

"Okay!" I turn around I the coffee shop, where the clerk stands behind the counter, slowly shrinking down as she watches the air flare on my hands. "Call 911, okay?" All I got was a tiny nod before I turn around, and followed the thief. As I turned, I thought I saw a streak of red running towards me, but I was out of time. I ran as fast as I could, boosting me down the alley way.

********

Max-

Hey dudes, dudettes, and other genders! Hope you liked the chapter, and always remember-

Life is good- unless you don't have food.

Later Weirdos,

Max💥