Today is the day I kill you

"Mother..." 

I completely shattered.

My insides were eating me up. I could barely breathe nor could I stand. I was in shock.

No way!

A million questions popped up in my head and I couldn't even answer one of them. This is all Katherine's fault. Why is my mother doing Katherine's bidding?

She doesn't know what's coming for her. "Katherine darling, Today is the day I kill you"

--------

I grab the gun from the gun room. A pistol to be exact, my favorite toy to play with, My plan is to end Katherine once and for all. She has brought nothing but lies and deception into this family and she is trying to replace me.

It's her fault I wasn't invited to my father's wedding but I'm sure gonna show up at her funeral.

"Katherine!" I scream from the stairs.

Everybody comes out of their rooms to see what's going on.

"Woah, Tiff!!" Steven says to me as he tries to take the gun away from me but I push him away.

"What's going on!?" Daddy comes out to see me carrying a gun before he backs up away from me. 

Luis stares at me before stepping away from me as I pass him.

That's when I see her. Little miss perfect standing next to the pool.

"Oh my god, Katherine" Daddy realizes I'm walking towards her and tries to stop me.

I turn around and aim the gun at him and shot with no hesitation.

The ceiling... I didn't shoot my father I'm not a monster.

Katherine looks at me before running for the exit but I run faster than her and tackle her into the pool. 

"You crazy bitch!" She screams as she reaches for air.

"I was gonna shoot you but drowning seems more poetic" I yell at her.

I push her head down as she fights for her life. Craving any air possible. Making as much movement, but she gets the better of me and pulls me down with her. We both come up and take the biggest breath ever.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I scream at her as she tries to run but I rip her extensions out before ripping out her natural hair.

There's nothing no one can do than witness firsthand what I'm about to do to this nasty woman.

"STOP!" Daddy shouts causing me and Katherine to freeze.

"Your daughter is CRAZY!" She replies.

I climb out of the pool and reach for the gun.

I aim it at Katherine and begin to shoot like crazy. Smart bitch hid under the water so the bullets couldn't penetrate her skin.

Daddy runs towards me and snatches the gun out of my hand just as Katherine comes out of the water to breathe.

"You need to get her checked, Bruce!" Katherine says. 

Steven ran outside to the pool.

"What the hell! What is this about!?" He yells at me.

"Don't you see! Katherine has done nothing for this family. She's the reason we're in a whole sex tape scandal, She murdered her ex-boyfriend and drove his wife to suicide. She was happy with me being banished from the city and she has been trying to replace me ever since!"