Melrose Moans

"aaah" 

I sigh as I take in a deep breath into that morning air. I was having the best day ever. Nothing could bring me down.

Nothing!

I woke up so early to take one of my morning jogs in my outfit custom-made by Gigi Clemenceau in Bordeaux, France.

I had no worries at all. Everything was good.

From a nice cold shower to Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I didn't even think about the damn company or my crazy family.

So after my perfect jog, I head back into my quiet and peaceful home. Not a worry in sight. My mind and soul were finally on the same page. I was finally calm.

I get to the mansion only to see FBI agents running around the house with detectives and other federal agents.

I hear screaming in the study room like...

..."You slut!"

"It was a mistake!"

"Now look where your 'mistake' got you"...

...Like I said...

Peaceful.

Maybe I'll just run around the block a couple more times...

That is what I should have done but instead, I find myself getting involved in the biggest Melrose mess ever.

Why is the FBI even here? I leaked someone's sex tape not drown an elderly in their own piss.

A few minutes go by and my father calls the family into the study room. Along with Stansbeck. Chief Stansbeck. Daddy's pocket cop. Just the right amount of money and he'll look the other way. Parking tickets, public violence, 3rd degree...

Stuff like that.

"What are you doing here?" My father turned to look at me before closing the door in my face.

I stood there in complete disgust. 

He. Did. Not.

I barge my way through the door to see everyone accepted inside, except me.

"Wow someone's really not in the mood today," I said to my father before turning to sweet, innocent Katherine.

"Awh what's wrong. Either that's your resting bitch face or someone just released your sex tape? I'm gonna say both." I smirked at her.

Daddy quickly picked up a Glencairn glass, you know... the one you drink bourbon out of, and threw it in my direction before it hit the wall and shattered near the fireplace.

"Missed me." I grin at him.

I really don't understand why everyone was in a mood. I mean it's not like daddy has never seen Katherine's 'Kitty Cat' 

Now every middle-aged drunk can enjoy Katherine the same way daddy does.

Wholesome!

My brother hints for me to sit down as I slowly take a seat before another glass gets thrown.

"This is a PR nightmare. Press is going crazy, demanding an explanation." Stansbeck says.

"I would be too if I saw the CEO of any company undress before happy hour." I make another joke.

Daddy didn't take it too well as he threw another glass at me but this time I felt his rage. So I shut the fuck up.

"This isn't just a Sex Tape scandal, Tiffany. The guy in the video died the same day the video was posted on the website. He was stabbed eight times." Steven finally explained to me.