five

It was lunchtime and to be honest I was very hungry after everything that happened today.

I'm always hungry when I'm stressed out.

Su-hyeok and I went to the cafeteria together.

After we took our food, I turned to Su-hyeok, „Okay Bare-su, see you after lunch." I said, giving him a last smile before going to I-sak and On-jo.

I-sak, On-jo, and I often sit next to the boys, but today I-sak and On-jo wanted to talk about something with me, so we decided to sit down at another table.

„Have fun with I-sak and On-jo." He smiled back and went to his table, where Cheong-san and the rest of the boys waited for him.

„Y/N! We're here!" I suddenly heard I-sak, looking around.

After a few seconds, I saw two hands waving aggressively and immediately realized who they belonged to.

„Hey, guys." I greeted, sitting down.

„Sooooo Y/N... You know we wanted to talk with you, right? Ummmm... What do you think about finally confessing to Bare-su?" I-sak asked, out of nowhere.

„And we know that he loves you back!" On-jo added, thinking her sentence would change anything about my love life.

„Will you guys ever talk about something other than me and my problems?" I spat out, vocalizing the 'my' really aggressive.

„If I need to confess, you guys need to do it too!"

„Y/NNIE, pleaseeeee! Just do it."

On-jo shook my hand annoyed, „You're probably the only one who will have luck with her crush!"

„Oh shut up! Cheong-san loves you but is just too dumb to show. And Gyeong-su? He is a literal simp for I-sak. You're both just dumb. Oh my god. Just... leave me alone!" I hissed, shoving On-jo's hand off mine.

„Yah! First of all... No. Cheong-san treats me so badly. He doesn't like me back. And second..." She paused.

I ate my lunch while listening to On-jo's dumb  Why- I-Should-Confess-To-Su-hyeok story, as she continued, „Y/N, please don't kill me but um, I might have talked to Bare-su about it..."

I choked on my food, almost dying.

I stood up from my place, throwing my hands on the table, „You did WHAT?"  I asked in disbelief, hoping I heard her wrong.

I-sak grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back to my seat, as I realized that the whole cafeteria was now staring at us.

Even Su-hyeok and the boys.

Oh my god. How embarrassing.

„YOU DID WHAT?" I whispered-screamed.

I-sak tried calming me down, my right leg starting to shake, „Y/N calm down it's not that big of a deal. He likes you too. Why are you mad about it?"

„It is a big deal! I wanted to confess to him and not On-jo tell him. It was important to me."

Giving them a last, disappointed glare, I stood up from my place, making my way out of this shit hole.

SU-HYEOKS POV:

„You did WHAT?" I suddenly heard a very familiar voice shout.

The whole cafeteria went silent, curiously staring at... Y/N?

Y/N turned around and saw us looking at her.

Fuck. Embarrassing. Now she'll think I'm staring. Well, I indeed stared, but still.